Friday, December 18, 2009

He changed everything

I have played this song before but will leave this post up through Christmas. He is the baby that changed everything. He is our Jesus. Merry Christmas to you and each of your families this year. God bless you!


12 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you to have a very merry Christmas, love you sis.

Andrea said...

AMEN.
Hope you are doing well. It you want to read about how GOD worked with us this week...check out sitka's blog.
Blessings, andrea

Karen said...

I have never seen this video but love the song...this drawing was awesome!

Frizzy said...

I love this post! I love God and I love what this season is all about. I wish the feeling of joy and hope was so strong all year long. Can you imagine? Ahhhh! Some day it will be.

luvmy4sons said...

Loved this song. I had forgotten about it but it is so true in the here and now and so profoundly true for Jesus! Wow! Thank you sweet sister. The artist was amazing too! Merry merry Christmas! Hugs!

Mikki said...

That was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Thank you for sharing it!!

Beth in NC said...

Beautiful! God bless you sweet Sister.

Merry Christmas!
Beth

Carol said...

That song ministers to the deepest part of my spirit. Thank you for sharing it. I think you had it on last year which was the first time I had seen and heard it. I was blown away by the beauty of the lyrics and Faith Hill's voice is angelic.
Blessing to you and Merry Christmas,
Carol

Samantha said...

What a beautiful song:)
Merry Christmas :)

much love
Samantha :)

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Merry Christmas, Debra! Love and hugs to you! :D

Samantha said...

Beautiful
Praying you and your dear family have a very blessed, merry Christmas sweet Debra.

Edie said...

Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Rich Blessings for 2010!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?