Saturday, March 20, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Today is the day I link up with Amy and post a worship song.  I almost did nothing again today.  It's kind of been hard to do anything lately.  But this I know to be true....God has not let go of me.  And I'm so blessed by that.  So please enjoy Matt Redman singing "You never let go".



Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

9 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Oh, this ministered to me. Thank you!

Peggy said...

Blessings my dear Debra Kaye...
For some reason, I cannot see You Tubes on my computer right now, just white space where they belong... but I know this Matt Redman song.

So when I saw this in Google Reader, I rushed over because saying a prayer there for you, just filled me with tears... so I'm here now praying and reminding you... that "God NEVER lets go" of you, hold on my friend, ...it's understandable that you do not feel like doing much and it's hard to do anything but you MUST and I'm so glad that you chose to do this song with your "almost nothing" attitude but you know that we are here and no one is to suffer alone!

I love you, Debra Kaye and sending a big hug and will go and pray now since I can't visit TSMSS!

Alleluiabelle said...

My Sweet and Precious Friend,

I love you! I just read your February post. I am so sorry and my heart breaks along with yours. I stand along side of you and pray to the One who can give you comfort, rest, peace, and so much more at such a time as this. I haven't been around to many blogs lately due to health struggles still going on, but my mind, heart and prayers are always with you my sweet friend...always.

{{{Big Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

It's true... whatever it is, and wherever we are... HE is holding us!

Thanks for sharing this.

Sonja

Denise said...

I love this.

More Than Words said...

This is absolutely one of our favorite songs!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this song so much. So thankful He never lets us go and we can always count on Him being there for us.
Hugs,
Mimi

luvmy4sons said...

One of my all time favorites. So glad you are listening to it...clinging to it...oh sweet sister you are n the EVERLASTING ARMS!

Marsha said...

Amen, Debra! He'll NEVER let go of you through the storm, he's always right there holding on to you.

You are on my heart so much dear sister. Please know I am praying for you and your family.

You are loved.

Blessings.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?