Saturday, April 17, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Happy Saturday! I pray you are having a blessed day.  I would like to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to me with prayer and encouragement through this most difficult time.  Your love is like a wonderful raft lifting me up when the troubles of this world seem to want to pull me under.  I'm thanking the Lord for each and everyone of you.  There has not been a day that has gone by when I haven't received a note or two via email filled with scriptures encouraging me with the love of the Lord. Again, thank you.

I'm linking up with Amy to play a worship song today.  I heard this song by Leeland the other day and as it played, I have to admit, I began to cry.  May our heart break for what breaks the Lord's.  May we reach out to those lost and pray them back home.  So often we become weary and stop.  I'm so guilty.  This song convicted me greatly to press on.  Here is Leeland singing "Tears of the Saints".




Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

6 comments:

Karen said...

" May our heart break for what breaks the Lord's."...Amen!

I love this song....

Praying....

luvmy4sons said...

Yes...to love what He loves. To see others as He sees them. To cry over what gives Him grief...to have the heart of God. Hugs dear sister.

Denise said...

Amen sis, I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you posted today. I was just thinking about you the other day and lifting you up in prayer. Super big hugs to you my friend!
Love ya,
MImi

Frizzy said...

I want you to know how much I enjoyed the pictures of you and your family on the beach on FB. LOVED them and it looks like just what you needed.

My prayers continue for you even when I am not in touch. I hope you know that. Please update me when you have a chance so I can pray more specific.

Kathy C. said...

Your heart is so beautiful my Debra. Thank you for sharing this today! I love you!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?