Today is the day I link up with Amy to play a worship song. My nephew, Brendan, asked me to play "Beautiful One". This is By The Tree. We hope you have a blessed day knowing the Beautiful One is
watching over you! Love ya bunches!!
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
10 comments:
One of my favorite songs. We sing this in church all the time. Thanks for sharing. I am new to your blog I love it. Hope you will stop by mine sometime.
Serving with Joy,
Sonya
Great song!
I love this song.Our local Christian radio plays this often and I love turning up the volume and singing along.
Thanks for sharing. God bless!
http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2010/05/mom-song-then-sings-my-soul-saturday.html
Give Brendan a "thanks" for me...great song about the MOST Beautiful One....
I love this song Debra. Beautiful! I'm so glad you're back blogging. I've missed you.
Love you,
Debbie
This is a great worship song!
I really like this one.
LOVE you Debra! This is a song that FILLS my soul to the brim!!! :)
Came by to wish you a beautiful Mother's Day dear one. Love you.
Happy Mother's Day. I like your nephew's choice.
Post a Comment