It's Blue Monday! I'm linking up with Smiling Sally and showing you the blue that made me smile this week! This is my nephew and he was playing in my pool and he was having a really good time. He was on the skim board trying to walk on water, laying on the board humming "we wish you a merry Christmas" ?????, and finally cajoled me in the pool where we had a great time together. Yes, the lazy days of summer are here and school is behind him. He will be going into the 5th grade and my other nephew will be going into the 3rd grade. I hope to get time with both of them this summer.
God bless you! Great big hugs!!!
17 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day to enjoy the pool and a fine young nephew. Have a wonderful week.metuor
So pretty ~ You are blessed to have such a beautiful pool. Enjoy the summer. Love you ~
I can't wait to take a dip in your pool!!!
Looks refreshing.
Love you!
Great way to spend a hot summer day.
By the way, I like that you are blogging a bit more. Perhaps, like me, you have found it to be therapeutic.
Also, I LOVE your new profile photo. You are gorgeous.
Love and hugs,
Patti
How fortunate those nephews are to have an aunt with a swimming pool! Happy Blue Monday, Debra Kaye.
I cannot swim, but I enjoy hanging my feet in the water. Enjoy the young ones now as when they get older, other things become their interest.
The water looks very very inviting :)
http://foto.rudenius.se/category/PC-Blue-Monday.aspx
That water looks amazing! So beautiful! We are spending lots of our summer days in out pool as well...lots of fun! Hope you are doing well friend! ((hugs)) Stacey
How fun! Makes me want to jump in the water.Come by and visit when you get the time. Debbie (my whole name is Deborah Kay!)
Looks like they where having a great time! I have yet to be in our pool this year. I don't like to swim alone ;) But i do like to put my feet in the water for a while :)
A great wy to spend the day..Happy Blue Monday..
Aren't they cute! Yes, it's time for summer, and I'm looking forward to time with my godchildren, too. That pool looks SO inviting. Was it as hot in Vero this past weekend as it was in Central Florida? We went there to visit, and it was over 100 (on car temps). It was cooler in St. Augustine, but my plants need a perk!
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
And Happy Blue Monday. Can't recall if I wished you one or not! LOL!
XO,
Sheila :-)
What refreshing photos, it is so hot today, I wish I was in a pool!!! Happy Blue Monday!!
Aww. What a cutie. Glad to see you still have a cute man keeping you company!!
Have a blessed week!
What a beautiful pool. Wish we had that to cool off in.
What fun...and special times...
Post a Comment