Friday, June 25, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Happy Saturday!  I'm linking with Amy @ Signs, Miracles and Wonders today and posting a worship song to our King Jesus!  This is always one of my most favorite times of the week.  The songs that are picked just resonate throughout the day with me and it's just impossible not to be worshipping the King in song.  I found a song called "Faithful" on Godtube.  There is no artist listed, however, it is so beautiful and kept me captivated about the only Faithful One.  He is so good!



May the Lord's praises be sung throughout your day!  God bless you!


Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

10 comments:

Patti said...

Praise songs are SO uplifting. My all-time favorite praise song is "Praise the Lord." I have Russ Taff's version on my blog (song #1 for the weekend).

Much love and many hugs to you,
Patti

Amy Wyatt said...

This was beautiful. I'm so glad He is always faithful.

Michelle said...

This is my favorite time of week as well. I spend my Saturday mornings just listening to the songs and praising our LORD.

My TSMSS is here:

http://apudiem.wordpress.com/2010/06/26/matthew-west-more/

Kathy C. said...

So beautiful! You've got me curious now...the voice sounds very familiar, possibly Laura Story??? Not sure. :) But Beautiful no matter.

Nel said...

What a beautiful song! He is always Faithful! What a wonderful image His hand in mine. Love it! I am going to have to check out the Godtube, had never heard of it before! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for becoming a follower.
until next time... nel

He & Me + 3 said...

What a beautiful song.
Hugs,
MImi

Cathy said...

That was beautiful, Dear. Great is His faithfulness. Love you ~

Lisa said...

Great is His Faithfulness...sometimes at work when I get overwhelmed, I start singing worship songs...it calms me right down.

Madonna said...

I couldn't stand not knowing who sang it. Finally found it. The song is actually called He's Always Been Faithful by Sara Groves. Lovely voice.

Denise said...

Very lovely.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?