Psalm 36:5 "Your love, O Lord, reaches to the Heavens; Your faithfulness to the skies"
I know I've got my face and hands lifted in adoration....how about you? Big hugs, my sisters!!
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
20 comments:
The immeasurable love of God is worth all the praise and honor from us, His children.
Thankful for His love. Blessings to you.
Oh, yes, when we think of this, and how our great God shows Himself real and true in our midst, it is overwhelming. Only one response is ever possible -- worship.
God bless!
Here's my word-filled Wednesday.
What a wonderful promise for us to claim!
Amen to that my friend. Great verse!
LOVE YOU!
Kim
Amen Debra, I love the Lord and can't wait to see Him one day. With all these tornadoes it is only an indicator of His soon return.
Lovely Debbie! Have a blessed Wednesday!
GREAT is His faithfulness!! Praising the Lord with you today!!!
Blessings,
Jenifer
Lifting face and hands in adoration too! Great Words to reflect on today! Love ya!
This scripture immediately brings forth a worship song to my mind...thank you for that gift today my Debra! :)
Love you!
Oh I love this one. I haven't been by in so long. I had lost you. I am sorry. I was over at Denise's and saw your comment. Glad I found you.
Have a Happy WFW.
Oh yes, singing along with ya!! Thank you, this song will be in my heart all the day through :))
Just lovely, my friend ~
Wanting Him more every day!
Blessings,
Linda J
I'm adding my face and hands reaching upward as well Deb.
Love you,
Debbie
Amen, adoring Him always sis.
Amen and Amen!!
Love this verse and the song too♥
What a wonderful reminder! It doesn't take many words, does it?
I join you in thankfulness!
Blessings!
Wow,your blog is just simply AWESOME your love of Christ shines through you!!! I love the way you speak of God and your family...Thanks for sharing your heart with us...I added on as a follower and wanted you to know that God has blessed you with being able to inspire others to HIM..
Blessings and Hugs Dena in Iowa
I hope we can get to know each other ..
Post a Comment