Friday, December 3, 2010

Thankful for this today.....



Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

9 comments:

Denise said...

Wow! Thank you so much for my private concert tonight.I just sat here and worshipped The Baby

Mbah Dukun Bagong said...

wow faith hill, i like her, herr song always make me cool

livinginbetween said...

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs!! I listen to it over and over each year and find such sweet truth in the message.

Michelle said...

Amen!
Merry Christmas!!

Pia said...

hi debra!

wanted to greet you and your family in advance...

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR!


sincerely,
pia

livinginbetween said...

I have this on CD and love it! So touching!

Merriest of Christmases to you!

Alleluiabelle said...

I could never forget you my sweet friend.

Merry Christmas Debra. You have been a shining light in my little corner of this big world. I thank God for you and your beautiful heart.

Love you so much,
Alleluiabelle

Michelle said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Thinking of you, Debra, and wishing you Christmas blessings.

Hugs from Heidi

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?