Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been a long time......

My dear sisters and friends,

It's been a long time since I have posted anything.  If you will look at the last date I was on here it was January 10, 2011.  I found out later that day that the Judge had signed my divorce decree and although Jason and I had been apart for a year, and you think you are ready for it, nothing can ever really prepare you for the final tearing of the marriage covenant.

I feel blank inside.  I don't really have anything to offer at this point in time so I haven't.  I want you all to know that I have been on Facebook as a means to keep somewhat current with family and friends and not run away from life completely. 

I hope to one day come back here and be able to put down what God has taught me through this time of my life.  Right now, I'm still trying to understand it myself.  I understand if you don't "follow" me anymore but I want you to know that I hold you all dear to my heart.

Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."



Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

15 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh friend, I wish I could come through the computer & hug you! Yes, you are missed. But I would never unfollow you. You are always a source of encouragement. May God encourage you during your hour of need. Hugs to you my friend.

Kristi said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what was going on. I've been missing you! I had no idea about your news and I'm so very sorry.

Beth in NC said...

I can't imagine what you've been through with the whole situation. (((hugs))) A divorce is a severing and painful.

I pray you will feel God carrying you through this difficult time.

Love you,
Beth

bp said...

Big hugs to you sweet friend! You are in my prayers, thanks for sharing your heart.

April said...

I just want you to know that I so admire you for your strength and courage. I know it hasn't been easy. You know that I will always be one of your faithful followers, so no worries there! God Bless You, sweet friend...praying for you!

petrii said...

Dear Sweet Debra,
I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Divorce is SO hard!!

I am NOT going to unfollow you and look forward to future posts from you.

Much love and many hugs to you friend,
Dawn

Patti said...

You know that I love you!!! I am thankful to have FB and snail mail to keep up with you.

(Look for a card hopefully Saturday...I mailed it Tuesday I think).

Love,
Patti

Frizzy said...

You take all the time you need. I know God is helping you find peace and heal from this difficult time in your life. I read your posts on FB and I'm thankful for you and know God has a plan even in all of this. Blessings to you today and every day my dear.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, following, and praying. ((Hugs))

Staci Loalbo said...

sweet sweet friend, i completely understand your pain, and if you ever need someone to chat with please email me!!! im not on fb anymore but if you wanna chat leave a comment and ill email you!! take care u!!

BARBIE said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I plan to be here when you get back! May God breathe his hope and encouragement into you and bring comfort.

Edie said...

Oh my dear friend. I am praying that God would wrap His arms around you and pour out His Love on you like you have never known before.

You are a precious lady and loved by many. I'm here for you if you need anything.

Much love to you!

luvmy4sons said...

Love you sweet sister!

Debbie Petras said...

Deb, I've missed you blogging! My heart goes out to you as I know that the divorce must hurt your heart. But I pray that the Lord would wrap His arms about you and give you His comfort. Your sisters in Christ love you and that includes me. I will keep up with you on Facebook. Btw, I loved the photo of you and your son on the beach.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

More Than Words said...

Oh, I've missed visiting your blog! I would never unfollow you, my friend!

Praying for you at this difficult time.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?