Monday, May 30, 2011

Talking to God

I had a cute email forwarded to me a while back that had all of these notes on it from children who were leaving God notes.  I thought it was so cute, so I kept it. 

This evening Joshua and I were talking about "talking to God" and waiting for His response and how that response time isn't always what we want it to be.  (We always want it to be immediate!)  More than anything, I think what we both took away from our discussion was that THE most important thing is to keep talking.  Don't stop or become discouraged.  It's so nice to have my son home and to have him to talk to too!









1 Chronicles 16:9 "Sing to Him, Sing songs to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works!"



Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

4 comments:

Pia said...

those notes where sooo cute! =D

petrii said...

These notes are so sweet Debra!!

Have a Blessed evening ~~ Dawn

April said...

Hi Deb! So wonderful to see a post from you...always makes my day! I so enjoyed reading this tonight...really warmed my heart! Hugs to you!!!

Frizzy said...

Thank you so much for this post today. I needed it so badly. You will NEVER know how perfectly and deeply it has touched me in just the right way.

God sent you. I'm sure of that.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?