Saturday, July 25, 2009

In My Arms




I am dedicating this post to my friend Kathy and Mike and their son Cris today. Cris is hurting and therefore they are hurting. However, I want them to know that each one of them are being prayed for and God is so ever present and they are all being cradled "In His Arms". He is so faithful.

I love you, Kathy and Mike.....and Jesus loves you so much more. He is holding Cris and Lindsey in His arms today and always!

Big hugs!!

7 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Oh Debra, thank you so much. I'm sobbing as I type this. I've always loved that song, but that really touched me in a whole new way today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart - you are such a blessing to me.

Denise said...

You are such a precious friend, bless you.

Andrea said...

Sending prayers for your friends!
Andrea

Cathy said...

That is a beautiful video, Debbie. Praying for your friends and their son Cris ~

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful my friend!

Samantha said...

Lovely video, praying for your dear friends.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a blessing you are! Hoping your friends feel the prayers.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?