
Psalm 22:5 " They cried to You and were saved; in You they trusted and were not disappointed".
Are you feeling down? Cry out to Jesus.....you will not be disappointed...you can trust Him.
Are you feeling unsure? Cry out to Jesus...you will not be disappointed...you can trust Him.
Are you feeling anxious? Cry out to Jesus...you will not be disappointed..you can trust Him.
Are you feeling betrayed? Cry out to Jesus...you will not be disappointed...you can trust Him!!!
You will never be disappointed when you cry out to Jesus....you can trust Him!! Amen
May you know this today. May it comfort you. Wrap yourself in this truth!
Blessings and hugs from me to you!




















20 comments:
So wonderful we can cry out to Jesus! He hears and answers our prayers.
Beautiful...
I love your words of wisdom. You are a beautiful, living testimony of the all sufficiency of Him and He shines so beautifully through you.
A smile comes to my face every time I see you've posted on your blog. Great Scripture too. The Lord is the only One who can meet us right where we are.
AMEN....I will NEVER be disappointed!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
I love coming to your blog and knowing I will be filled with The Word. I know that's why we have a Bible but I wanted to let you know it's nice to have scripture and daily reminders here too.
Amen, amen.
Blessings Debra Kaye...I feel a song coming here..Cry Out to Jesus! Such a all encompassing Psalm...to draw us into TRUSTing the Lord with all our might, with all our soul & all our limited understanding...however we may feel...He's waiting for us to CRY OUT!
Truly this inspires another Third Day song...and I know how you love them.. you probably even posted this one recently:) ...
There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus
Enjoy a WONDERFUL WORD FILLED WEDS> & WEEK! Take it easy, will ya'?
Truth is the subject of my post today! His truth sets us free and comforts us, does it not? Hugs to you sweet sister!
Hi Debra!!!!
Thank you for those encouraging verses!!!!!!
Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!!!! I'm always so blessed by you!
Awesome, my friend! Just AWESOME!
Hi everyone!! New here, very nice, but i don't see any guys posting, lol. But i liked your blog i saw on FB, so i wanted to say that it was really cool. I go to Calvary, love it so much and all the pastors!! But i have a question and it's a confliction that is troubling me very much. Here goes. Cathy said it..cry out to Jesus, He hears and answers our prayers. Ok, if you heard of the "Secret", and the Laws of Attraction, and Neale Donald Walsch from Conversations with God, they both say "To want something is to push it away from you". So I'm asking God in my prayers for something personal to happen in my life, am i really pushing that away from me? Any ideas?
So thankful we can cry out to Jesus... He's always ready and waiting. May the glory be to Him!
Thanks for the wonderful reminder. I cry out everyday and am so Thankful for being able too!
I hope you are feeling better!
Take care of you!
((hugs)) Stacey
I'm believing in this scripture you're sharing today Debra.
Trusting
Trusting
Trusting
Trusting
Trusting
Trusting
Trusting
Thank you Debra...beautiful words of wisdom from the heart of God. :)
So glad my sweet friend that I can trust Him! For anything!
He is so faithful!
Hugs,
Mimi
☼¨`*•.♥Beautiful.•*¨`☼
Precious Debra,
Yes, Yes, Yes, my friend...I will cry out to Jesus at all times knowing that I will never be disappointed...And He will know that my complete trust is placed in Him always.
Thank you for filling my heart this night.
My love and prayers are with you sweet sister. I've been thinking about you often.
Alleluiabelle
"...Cry out to Jesus"
Amen! Thank you Sis. You are such a blessing and a a huge encourager!
I love ya.
Post a Comment