Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Word for Wednesday

John 3:19 "Light has come into the world"




Blessings to you!

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

Amen to that!! And darkness doesn't like light!

Hopie said...

What a beautiful photo! And the verse is just perfect for it.

He & Me + 3 said...

So thankful for that light that pierces the darkness. Hugs,
Mimi

luvmy4sons said...

Amen! Amen! Hallelujah! Beautiful picture for that scripture! Blessings girlfriend!

April said...

I absolutely love this, Debra!

bp said...

I'm so thankful for that light!

Mikki said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this picture.

Sorry we couldn't hook up this week. But we will eventually!!

Debbie Petras said...

AMEN to that. I love the photo of darkness in the tunnel and then ...light. I'm so glad we have the light of Christ in us. I love you and miss you friend.

Love,
Debbie

Cathy said...

How beautiful, Debra! Thank God for His marvelous light. Love and Hugs ~

Samantha said...

This is beautiful !
Blessings to you also dear Debra.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great photo and scripture!!! ;) Hope you are doing well my friend!

HUGS!

Alleluiabelle said...

Beautiful picture my sweet friend. I've been in and out of the loop for a while now. I wanted to stop in to say I love you and my prayers are still with you.

Peace, Blessings & Hugs to you,
Alleluiabelle

Leaon Mary said...

beautiful Debra!

And what does light and darkness have in common? nothin!!!!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?