
I'm linking with Amy and the girls today and sharing a song by Kari Jobe called "My Beloved". I hope it blesses you wherever you are at today....because no matter where that is at, you are His beloved and He loves you. There is no greater joy than knowing that fact!




















10 comments:
BEautiful song...I love anything Kari Jobe sings. She is awesome. Her voice is anointed.
Love this song...and the joy from knowing I am His beloved!
What a beautiful song and words. I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd listen to a few songs for TSMSS and so glad I did. I needed to hear these lovely words of reassurance. Thank you Debra for sharing this one. I think I can go back to sleep now.
Love you,
Debbie
A great Kari Jobe song...thank you Jesus!!
Thank you & many blessings Debra Kaye...so glad that you joined us & shared my favorite current artist & one of the most beautiful songs! I so love this and it is so healing and cleansing! Such a beautiful message from Our Lord!
Many of us need this healing balm from His tender heart to ours! No one can touch us as He does & Kari Jobe is so anointed as she conveys words from our BELOVED!
Hope you are doing a victory dance with Josh and his team is doing well!
May you also listen to His Spirit echo these words in your spirit how much He loves you (also by Kari) and what a precious Beloved, anointed child you are as you too share this place & honor!
Love & hugs, Peggy
Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful message in song. I am blessed that I have a Lord who loves me.
Beautiful song - thanks!
That was so beautiful, Debra. I love her music. Thank God we are His beloved.
The military is good too. My mom was joking with me and say that i should enroll so i can go to college for free.... I was like ' "um no" ..lol
I'm looking at a lot of schools..lots of options, Liberty is one but i dont want to go to one 2 big like Liberty, im looking at 2 in Tennessee ( lee and bryan) and a couple in Ohio, i want to stay somewhat near MD near family.... so i'm looking towards the north. :)
Beautiful Song
Samantha
Lovely! Thanks for sharing it Debra!
Post a Comment