Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Luke 12:27 " Consider the lilies, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all of his glory was not arrayed like one of these"





May the Lord bless you this day. May you consider the lilies and smile because you know that God is still on the throne and loves you :)







23 comments:

Denise said...

So very lovely, bless you.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Love that verse my friend. Oh and Kelsey is a little upset that you haven't posted more pictures of your son on your blog! LOL
Love you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen to that...So thankful that He takes care of us all.
Hugs,
Mimi

Andrea said...

I have been missing you. Hope you are doing well. It is crazy busy here, too.
May GOD BLESS you beyond measure on this day!
andrea

bp said...

I like this picture and the verse you shared is great too!
Have a good day!
Bethany

bp said...

I like this picture and the verse you shared is great too!
Have a good day!
Bethany

Karen said...

Beautiful verse and picture!

April said...

That is awesome, Debra...thank you for sharing!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Thank you for this wonderful reminder my friend! I pray you are having a blessed week!

Kristi said...

OH, I just love that! Thank you for posting that today. I have to tell you that I couldn't see anything on your blog today and I was worried. How are you feeling? Are you getting anxious about next week? We are praying for you. Big hugs from Texas!

luvmy4sons said...

Oh to be like the Lilly and not toil and spin resting in His provision. Blessings sweet sister.

Frizzy said...

I pray you are feeling well today and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family. I am thankful for you my dear.

LauraLee Shaw said...

This is great! Love it, dear sister!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thank you for your heart on the blog. I love flowers. I miss hearing your voice and visiting your blog. I've found I can't keep up anymore. :( How sad that is.

Love you

Debbie Petras said...

Well, now I can access your blog. Sorry about that. Wonderful Word and image today.

Love you,
Debbie

Just Be Real said...

Wonderful. I needed to see and read your post today, thank you. Blessings....

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful pic and verse. I have been out of the loop lately... how are you and your family doing? I have missed you.... Love you...

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet sister.

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Sweet Friend,

I stopped in to say I love you and think about you often.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family. May He abundantly bless you beyond words.

Love & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Pia said...

happy thanksgiving, debra!

Debbie Petras said...

I had to stop back today to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I prayed for you this morning Deb. I've missed your smiling face and words of encouragement. I pray that we may be encouragers to you. I'm praying over your needs and concerns. You are a blessing to so many and I wish I could physically give you a hug. But for now, we'll have to settle for a blog hug.

Love you,
Debbie

Grace said...

Happy thanksgiving day to you and to your family, Sweet Debra. :)

Joyeful said...

Such a beautiful verse filled with the assurance that our Father cares about every little detail! Thank you for sharing it today!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?