Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Always"

This song just resonated with me this evening as I began to post it. I want to be with Him...."Always"....don't you? Thank you, Lord, that you made that possible through Jesus!

May this song bless you. May the fact that we can be with Him always bless you more! Big hugs to you today from me to you! God bless you!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Big blessings and hugs to you dear one.

More Than Words said...

I love Hillsong!!!!!!

Beth in NC said...

That is wonderful Debbie.

I pray you have a beautiful Valentine's Day weekend!

Love & hugs,
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

That was an awesome song. I had never heard it before. Thanks for sharing.
Love you!
Mimi

Peggy said...

Sweet Blessings Debra...thank you for blessing us with Hillsong and this song "ALWAYS". I DO want to be with Him always and this truly does bless me. Praying & believing for you! Hope you enJOY a beautiful Valentine weekend, surrounded by His love, and those gorgeous guys that love you so much! May they all love on you & take good care of you! I believe this song will resonate with me for awhile now.

(((hugs)))
Peggy

luvmy4sons said...

Great song! I posted an old hymn! I love all the various ways to sing our praises to such an awesome God! Have a great weekend sweet sister!

Cathy said...

That is beautiful. I pray you are feeling better, Dear. Love and Hugs ~

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?