John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
God bless you! Great big hugs from me to you!
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
God bless you! Great big hugs from me to you!
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
That was beautiful, Debra. I hope you are well. Blessings, sweet friend ~
Love, love, love that song! Have a great weekend, Debra!
And His Words are life. I love this song. Hugs sweet sister.
I love this sis, and love you.
I love this song too. You are precious!
Hugs,
Mimi
Sweet Friend,
Beautiful song. I love you and I'm always with you in mind, heart and prayer.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Love this song!!!!
Saw your FB status today about Josh. I'll be praying!
Post a Comment