Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 40th Kimmy!! Love you!

I know that most of you know my dear friend, Kimmy over at Homesteader's Heart.  Did you know it's her 40th birthday?  So pop on over and wish her a happy day.  And may the Lord bless you today and fill your cup to overflowing with the joy that only He can bring.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments





Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

6 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to dear Kimmy.

luvmy4sons said...

You are such a sweetie! Thinking of others. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog. You are too kind! And I am so not kidding. (:

Patti said...

Lucky you...you probably are going to her party tonight. Wish I lived close enough to share in the fun with y'all.

Love,
Patti

He & Me + 3 said...

Will you be attending the party?
Wish I lived near all of you.
Hugs,
Mimi

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you my friend. My prayers rise up for you always.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Awww... Thank you my friend. You were missed last night. It was one of the funnest nights of my life.
Thank you for the birthday shout out.
Love you!
Kim

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?