Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Acknowledge Him in all your ways, And He will direct your path"
For more Word filled Wednesdays, go to the Internet Cafe!
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
16 comments:
Yes, amen.
That is very beautiful, my friend.
This is a great reminder to me as I start my day.
One of my favorite verses my friend.
Love you!
Kim
A favorite verse. Have a blessed day.
One of my favorite verses! I am so thankful that He directs my path. Thanks for sharing today!
Blessings to you today!
Absolutely love this verse.
Hugs,
Mimi
Thanks for the birthday wishes..it really was a great day.
This is the verse I have leaned on since I was a teenager. Thanks for sharing this great reminder my friend. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Blessings Debra Kaye...What a wonderful WORD for you to choose!
May we TRUST when it's so hard to trust with all our heart! When we trust with all our heart and get burned in our human life, may Jesus come along side us and heal us as we acknowledge Him in all our ways! May the many failings we encounter in our lives that break our trust, remind us how in our human weakness, we are fragile but God is there and HE is Faithful!
Yes, Debra Kaye, He does restore and direct our paths. This verse & beautiful photo (in a fog) reminds us that in our fog, HE IS THERE!
Beautiful place to be... seeking how to forgive & understand or at least in our not being able to understand or undo that we can LEAN not on our own understanding but PRESS in to Jesus & PRAISE HIM for holding on to us. I love you and I share this in love & while I prayed. You know you're in my prayers! TRUST is so hard! Here's a great new book...why not lead us in a Bible study of it?
BEAUTIFUL THINGS HAPPEN WHEN A WOMAN TRUSTS GOD!
Do you ever question God’s ability to catch you when you fall? Do shame, fear, and brokenness keep you from fully trusting God? Do you secretly believe your dreams are...
Learning to Trust along with you & others.
(((hugs)))
Peggy
Thank you. My family is in a season of trust and we hold tightly to this scripture!
This was my granddaddy's favorite scripture...thank you so much for sharing this today!
Hello sweet friend! Hope you are having a blessed week. Sometime when you have a second can you email me Josh's address.
Thanks!
Hugs,
Bethany
This is particular timely...I SO needed this reminder today!
thank you, thank you, thank you!
lori
Easier said than done at times...oh how I love to rush head long into what I think is best without even asking His opinion!
happy WFW!
I'm a bit late getting around this week, however I hope you had a good Wednesday and a good week :-)
hugs from Heidi
Post a Comment