Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Psalm 61:2 "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."


Blessings to you today ... may you know that Jesus is your Rock! Big hugs to you.

18 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful word my friend.

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Debra,

This is such a wonderful Psalm, one that I relate to so well. Yes, I shout this from all of my heart tonight "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is highter than I."

I loved the picture too!

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love lighthouses!!! Great job! I love the scripture too!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hugging you back my friend!!

Kristi said...

He is the Rock...there is no other! Welcome home sweet friend! Happy early Mother's Day!

April said...

What a gorgeous picture and verse, Debra! Thanks for the blessing!

bp said...

Oh yes, He is our ROCK!

Have a blessed day, look forward to hearing about your trip. Hugs to you!

Debbie Petras said...

What a great word for today. Lead me to the Rock; that's where I want to be. Glad that you are home safe and sound. Saw you on Facebook on the way home. You couldn't stay away, could you? LOL.

Beth in NC said...

That is beautiful!

MOMSWEB said...

Loooove this scripture and I collect lighthouses! May God bless you for blessing me with your Word for Wednesday!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this verse...we sing it as a song too.
Beautiful picture too!
Hugs,
Mimi
Hope you are doing well!

luvmy4sons said...

Love this sweet sister!

Blog is no more said...

He is truly my Rock, the One I cling to, especially this week.

Samantha said...

Just beautiful, thanks for the blessing !

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Debra,

If you get a chance, please stop by my site. I have a surprise waiting for you.

Love you bunches,
Alleluiabelle

Laurie Ann said...

This is so beautiful. I love it! Happy WFW!

LisaShaw said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

Love you.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you!

I love that verse!

Thanking God He always takes us to higher ground, where His perspective is always much more clear than ours!

Love,
Jill

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?