Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blue Monday

Happy Monday! It's Blue Monday!! Gosh, I haven't posted for Blue Monday in a while and I have missed it. Guess what I'm going to throw at you? Yup, some great pictures of the lake and the fun we had on Kimmy's birthday! Thank you SmilingSally for hosting us!



These pictures are in such reverse order....this was our dinner after we went out on the lake. It's a chicken stir fry that apparently Kimmy is not afraid to eat at my house. Notice the blue can of cashews....this picture totally qualifies!

This was the yummy ice cream cake we had for dessert...there's no blue here....but the cake was marvelous! lol

This is the prettiest picture of my friend, Kimmy and her husband, Brad. We were all so relaxed after dinner and dessert....we were just lounging around for a little bit before we had a little jam worship session.



This picture doesn't qualify either but I had to post it....Kimmy looks like she is wearing the world's largest tiara...that's really a mirror behind her head. This is her and Kathy hamming it up. It's a rare moment, they hardly ever do it...so it's good we got this shot! lol Oh mercy!!


This is Josh and Kelsey riding on my sister, Candy's Sea Doo. This picture qualifies in every way. Beautiful blue sky ... Beautiful blue eyed boy ... Gorgeous girl totally decked out in blue...Sea Doo is blue...yep, this one is definitely a keeper.....I love this picture.






This is Brad skurfing. He jams! Definitely some blue going on here!






Kathy and her husband Mike on the Sea Doo. Lots of smiles and lots of blue!







Oh look, it's Josh and Kelsey again....and lots of blue. Hmmm....









This is us loading up to go back out after we got rained out after being in the lake for about 10 minutes. Our spirits weren't dampened though. Lots of blue....







Told ya I'm going backwards....this is the rain storm coming at us. Look at my Josh...he is such a great big cousin. That baby loves him. We had lightning popping around us too so we needed to get out of the water.








This is Candy, my sister, and Brendan, my nephew (love that boy)....and there's some mighty big clouds....yes, they stormed us out for a bit. But we went back to the house and ate our lunch and then headed back out and had a fabulous day.






Hope you have enjoyed the blue. I've enjoyed sharing it with you. Hope your Monday is filled to the top with the richest of blessings from the Lord.
Big hugs to you!



































26 comments:

Denise said...

Such great pictures, love them all.

More Than Words said...

What great pictures, Debra! That cake does look yummy!

I'm glad you all got to get together!!!!!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Those pictures just made me relax and crave that oreo pie cake dessert goodness that you were dishing up...RECIPE PLEASE!!! YUM.

And all that blue has for sure got to make you happier!!!

Been praying for you and I might email you to get the full story so I can pray more educatedly!!!;)

HUGS
T

Debbie Petras said...

I loved seeing these photos of your fun day. I remember those sudden storms in Florida. I really wouldn't mind if you sent them out here to Phoenix; we need it. Glad to see you writing again. I've missed you.

Lori said...

I seems like ya'll had fun, I just love all the blue...

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Gosh, seeing the pictures on your blog makes me want to come back and do it all over again. LOL
Can't wait to see you again today!!
Hugs.
Kim

luvmy4sons said...

So glad you are back for Blue Monday. Always love your pics! This time did not disappoint. Looks like a wonderful time for all. So important to soak up the moments. By the way that dessert looked illegal! LOL!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures. What a fun time you had with Kim! I am so jealous. I want to visit you both and spend some time on that lake. Looks like a blast!

Tammy said...

Great pictures. Thanks your sharing.

Oh, that cake likes sooo good!

SmilingSally said...

It looks like you guys had a BLUE blast. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

What a great day!

Andrea said...

Happy Blue Monday! Great pictures. Hope you are doing well. Blessings and prayers, andrea

PS: prayer request on arise 2 write

Mary Bergfeld said...

Wonderful pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time.

April said...

Oh, what a fun time, Debra! I wanna come, too! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

I always love your Blue Monday posts cuz they always include the water! And I love it! Looks like so much fun!

Kristi said...

Yay! I loved seeing the pictures...and your cake yumm-o! Okay, so there looks like a little love in the air, or on the wave runners...don't you think? Hmmmm Great pictures. Blessings to you!

bp said...

I enjoyed your pictures! The stir fry looks so yummy! Have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

Oh Debra Kaye~~what great photos for Blue Monday! IMHO, the cake always qualifies~~LOL!
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful moments with us!
My sister's name in Debra Kay, beautiful name!
Hugs,
Lynn♥

Mikki said...

Love all the pictures!! Looks like you had a great time!

LAURIE said...

Great pictures! Heard you are meeting my RL friend Jennifer. She is a sweetheart - you will love her! -blessings.

CailinMarie said...

looks like such a fun day on the water! yay blue!

petrii said...

I love impromptu total worship jam sessions!!!!!

The blue is gorgeous!!

Have a Blessed week,
Dawn

Regina said...

Nice blue!

Kathy C. said...

I see a lot of white in those pictures of Kels and Josh (smiling teeth that is!) :) That stir-fry was fantastic!
Love you friend!

Frizzy said...

Thankfully there's nothing "Blue" about this post. LOL I see all smiles and sunshine! Hugs to you my dear.

LisaShaw said...

Aww, I enjoyed these!!!

Love you.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?