Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sunday




May you know His unfailing love today! Blessings and a great big hug from me to you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you! I am a homeschool/SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana! Hope you come by to visit.

More Than Words said...

LOVE this song, and LOVE Chris Tomlin!!!!!!

Have a beautiful, blessed Sunday, Debra!

Debbie Petras said...

I love that song! I'm so thankful for His unfailing love. Praying that you feel better soon. Love you and sending you a hug.

bp said...

Happy Sunday! Thanks for sharing this song.

Melanie said...

Such a great song, Debra!

I hope you, too, are having a blessed Sunday. Love you!

He & Me + 3 said...

anything Chris Tomlin sings is just beautiful. I love that song.
Hugs,
Mimi
Hope you are feeling better my friend.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Debra, the words "unfailing love" make me weep. His unfailing love is so great and so undeserved by me. And my love for Him is so far short of unfailing. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Great big hugs and much love to you.

luvmy4sons said...

Hope you had a great holiday weekend and are feeling wonderful! Blessings sweet sister!

GranthamLynn said...

I can't listen but I know it is a beautiful song! Babysitting right now but I'll be back. Have a Blessed Week. I was looking for Blue Monday. I hope your just busy this morning.
Hugs,
Sherry

Kristi said...

OH, sweet friend! I'm afraid that I have been out of the loop and missed all of your latests adventures with the Lord. I am so thankful that He protected you!!!! How precious you are to Him and to so many of us. I missed praying for you in your time of need and I am so sorry for that. I'm praying for you today. May the Faithful One continue to cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you!

Kristi said...

PS You looked so fabulous on Kim's blog today...the 4th of July celebration looked so fun that it made me wish that we lived closer!

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say Hi! Love that Chris Tomlin song....

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! I'm so thankful for his unfailing love. Hope you're feeling better. Take care my friend!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?