This is Kimmy @ Homesteaders Heart, Me, and Jenn @ Through the Storms of Life. We met at Kimmy's house, had some lunch, went to the beach and then came back and ate some more! Fun!
This is Josh, Kimmy and Jeffrey. Josh and Kimmy are posers.....well, let's just say they like to pose! lol Jeffrey was like "get me"! Too cute!

This is Kelsey and Josh and in the background is Brad and Jay. Brad and Jay were in a deep discussion about the difference in Bible's. They both like the New King James or King James Version. Kelsey and Josh were not in deep discussion about anything. lol

Yes, there is such a thing as really loving your blog friends! It's happening more and more isn't it ladies? Can you feel God doing something with us Christian gals? He is bringing us closer together and knitting us together and I believe He wants us to use our voices through this tool called the internet which used to scare me to death! Jenn and her husband, Roger, and son Ty are fabulous! They are lovin the Lord and I hope they are having a terrific day today!





















19 comments:
Huggin' you through the keyboard today Deb! :) You three ladies look gorgeous in that photo! :) And you are right, it's a blessing to be able to meet godly women in any place! :)
Love you!
Awwwww!!! What great pictures. I'm so glad you were able to meet those Sisters!
Looks like a great time!
I am so glad you had this opportunity to meet yet another bloggy friend in person. I hadn't known about Jenn until Kim wrote about her coming to visit. So, I decided to check her out and now I'm also following her blog.
Debra, I agree with what you wrote about how God is using us in this new medium. I feel that very strongly. When I started out blogging I didn't expect to find wonderful friendships with other women. But I have to say I love my blogging buddies. You can tell much about a person from what they write. Not everyone has to be a professional writer. So many speak volumes from their hearts of love. I've found so many blessings reading blog posts and finding new friendships, like yours.
I LOVE the photo of you three bloggers! You all so different and yet all so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing your fun times with us! I love how God brings us together through the internet. Have a blessed day!
Great big hug right back at ya! Thanks for your visit today at my place. Late making my rounds today. Jumping through all the hire requirement hoops! CPR certification today! Love the pics. You are lovely!
Such sweet pictures, so glad you were able to meet Jen.
How fun to be able to be friends IRL with all those bloggy friends! I am sure you are a blessing to each other! Ya'll need to come west!
It great when God brings you together face to face.
How Awesome! Can I just say that i am so jealous! I want to be part of that picture. How fun. I will get there to Florida to see you and Kim...I promise!
Hugs,
mimi
That is soo sweet! I am so glad that you met her and you look rockin pretty in your pics!!!
Beautiful picture! I am so glad that you got to meet my very good RL friend Jenn! (and biscuit!) I am not surprised biscuit is in the picture. :) It is certainly a wonderful thing how God blends us blogging sisters together. -Blessings.
I love this post my friend but I look like I'm sleeping in the last picture! LOL. I mean it is all about me isn't it? LOL.
Can't wait to see you again soon!!!
HUGS.
Kim
You are just the sweetest, Debra! Yes, I do feel God's Hand is guiding many of the relationships I've formed through blogging...you included! What a blessing you are to me and to so many others!
Blessings Debra...looks like so much fun & love! (I'm just so holy jealous!) You all look so happy & I'm so glad that you were all able to get together! LOVE these photos & the other day BLUE ones! Awwwww...this looks so sweet & heavenly! Love the SMILES & looks like God is supplying you with some healing love from Bloggy buddies!
Here's one from me! HUGE HUG!
Beautiful photos!!! What a neat opportunity isn't it that the LORD is gracing all of us with in blog land. I'm excited to have met Karen from Surviving Motherhood and Tammy from Not Mine but God's story and in 2 days I too meet Jennifer and then Angie, Susan and Aimee Oh my. I'm busting at the bra straps with excitement (smile).
I have to get to you Deb and to Kim. You know I have to hug you sweet sister. I pray too hard for you to not lay eyes on you in person.
Love you.
Looks like you all had a great day!! How fun!! One of these days I'll catch up with you all!!
It was so wonderful to meet you in person, hear your sweet voice and just soak you in like a sponge!
Thank you so much for coming to Kim's to meet me and bringing you sweet guys with you.
I love the pictures...I think you got the best one of all us...better than mine. I'm gonna borrow it from you :-)
God has truly blessed my family this week with each one of you. We have made friends for life and memories that will last forever!
Love you!
I will be in Florida three times over the next few months. Where do you live?
E-mail me.
Hi Debra! Thank you for visiting my blog the other day. I've had the opportunity to meet 5 bloggy sisters in Christ this summer, and it has been an awesome experience! I think God is bringing us all together, too!
Blessings, Leslie
Post a Comment