Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Christian Glitters at dazzlejunction.com




May the Lord bless you this day!

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful, blessings to you too, sweet sister. Hugs ~

Denise said...

Enjoy your day my friend, love you.

Alleluiabelle said...

And I love you my precious friend!!!

Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Mikki said...

Happy Sunday to you!
I gave Samantha a BIG hug from you this morning. As I hugged her we both started crying again..LOL.

I'm already saying that our other dog is our last dog because my heart won't be able to take this much more.. but I have a feeling some cute little dog is going to cross my path one day needing a home and I won't be able to resist..

Have a beautiful Sunday

Heidi Pocketbook said...

And may you have a blessed Sunday, Debra!

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

I am so glad He does love me...& that I am His, forever.
Hugs,
Mimi

luvmy4sons said...

A most blessed Sunday to you too sister!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hope you had a wonderful day my friend!

Samantha said...

Have a blessed Sunday dear friend.

Karen said...

Amen...blessings on you and your family, too!

Frizzy said...

Jesus loves you too. Me three!

Debbie Petras said...

I'm a day late but happy Sunday to you! Thinking of you Deb and sending you a hug.

love you,
Debbie

LisaShaw said...

Jesus loves you too dear friend.

I received your message. I'M PRAYING FOR YOU. Please email me I can't find your Email. Mine is

lisashawcares(a)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

I LOVE YOU.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?