Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Psalm 90:1-2 "Before the mountains were born and before you created the earth and the world, you are God. You have always been, and You will always be." Amen



May the Lord bless you this day. Big hugs from me to you!

15 comments:

More Than Words said...

Amen!! Love the picture with the verse, Debra!!

Denise said...

Such a wonderful scripture.

Michele Williams said...

So beautiful! So hard to fathom too... He is and always was...God...

Love you dear friend.

April said...

That picture and verse say it all. Big hugs to you, too!

Kathy C. said...

AMEN! Isn't it great to know that our God has ALWAYS been, wow - incredible. :)
I love you sister!

He & Me + 3 said...

The Beginning and the End! So glad I am His CHILD!
Hugs,
Mimi

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful!!!

Thank you for sharing with us today in the LORD. He is indeed GOD!

I appreciate your comment on my blog today Sis and I can so relate!

I'm praying for you to. I love you.

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra...Beautiful scene and wonderful WORD!!! LORD, Thank You that You are our home since the beginning and we long to be with You!
Have a fantastic day in Him!
love, hugs & prayers,
Peggy

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Great Word for Wednesday. And I pray that you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

bp said...

Thanks for the encouragement today Debra. Hugs to you!

MOMSWEB said...

Sooo happy I dropped by to pick up this comforting scripture. Have a great week!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Love your beautiful blog. In the beginning GOD......


Come over over to the giveaway!

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, Debra ~

luvmy4sons said...

AMEN and AMEN!

Debbie Petras said...

Beautiful Scripture assurance! May you be blessed today Debra as I pray for you my friend.

Love you,
Debbie

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?