I heard this song for the first time on my friend April's blog last year. As I was out and about with my Mom yesterday, I heard it playing and I just had to stop and take it all in. So as you are pulling out your Christmas trees, ornaments, boxes, decorations, etc...as you go shopping to look for the perfect gift for that someone special, please remember the one true perfect gift has been given and this baby changed everything for all of us. His name is Jesus. Amen.
May the Lord bless you abundantly today. Big hugs from me to you!
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago




















20 comments:
Amen...beautiful song!
Amen to a wonderful message.
A beautiful video and song. I love Faith's voice.
AMEN and GOD bless!
Blessings, andrea
PS: I am not sure if you follow Kat at Heart 2 Heart, but please pray for her. She is having some medical issues.
Thanks!!
Oh, I remember hearing this for the first time last year!! I love this song! It's so true!
The song is beautiful and I really love the drawing that they did. It's amazing how they drew the picture to reflect the song. Cool!
Hope you are doing well, my friend!
I get goosebumps everytime I hear that song!!! Love her voice and that message is amazing!!!
I loved catching up on your posts..I have been missing you for some reason!
HUGS!!!
T
So bummed that I missed you. While you were here at the Mayo. I am only an hour away. I would have drove to come and meet you!!!
Hope that you are doing ok there. I hear you on facebook!
Beautiful, thank you, sweet friend ~
Please email me your email address sweetie, love you.
Glory to God! Hugs sweet sister!
This is definitely a favorite Christmas song of mine and it touches my heart every time I hear it. SO BEAUTIFUL!
Oh how beautiful! Truly a Baby changed everything. Thank you for that great reminder my friend.
I hope you are doing well!
Rachel received her special package!!!! And...she cried...and so did I. Thank you to you, Josh, and the coaches and team for praying for Rachel and for the special Texas-sized card. We are overwhelmed with gratitude!!! I will be posting pictures this week. I am so anxious to hear how your visit went. I'm still praying for you, sweet friend! Hugs and kisses from Texas!!!!
The song is so pretty :)
Thanks for you comment ;) I'm glad to hear you were doing ok :)
Our trip was wonderful :) and my backs doing pretty well ( I know i'm 2 young to be having these problems..lol) though I was close to hurting it again this morning while being my clumsy self :)
Much Love
Samantha
This song was beautiful Debra. My, how I've missed you in bloggy land. I've been thinking of you and praying for you.
Love,
Debbie
you have an award on arise 2 write.
andrea
Hi precious one, thanks for sharing with us. Indeed a beautiful reminder.
I love you and I'm praying for you.
I would love to send you some cookie. though they might melt cause they have chocolate chips in them :)
My Sweet Sister,
This is so beautiful. I love you my friend. My prayers are always with you as well as my mind and heart.
May God bless you and your family in profound ways this Christmas season as you continue to reflect about and lean more into Him.
{{{Bunches of Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment