Monday, November 9, 2009

A tune for Tuesday

This song is by Hillsong and is entitled "From the Inside Out". I pray it blesses you today.








God bless you!

8 comments:

More Than Words said...

I LOVE this song!!!!!!!! I'm blessed every time I hear it! Thank you for sharing it here!

Beth in NC said...

I love this song. I was just singing it yesterday in my car.

We sing it at our church too.

Love & hugs!
Beth

luvmy4sons said...

Love love love this song! Blessings sweet sister!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful song. I can't help but singing along.
Hugs,
Mimi

Mikki said...

Hey there!
You've been quiet over here lately. I see you on FB but miss stopping by here..
Hope all is going well and that you had a wonderful time in NC!!

Blessings to you this day!!

Karen said...

We sang this at church this past Sunday...beautiful message!

LisaShaw said...

Thank you for the BLESSING precious. Praying for you. I love you.

Samantha said...

Love that song :) It was my favorite song to sing and play when I was in our youth worship band ;)

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?