Monday, November 2, 2009

Where my heart is today............

I know it's not Word for Wednesday......but I was reading this Psalm and it spoke volumes to me and I just wanted to post it for you. I hope it speaks to you, as well.

Psalm 27:4 "One thing I have desired of the Lord, That I will seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord, All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple"




God bless you!

17 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is my desire too. To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. I want to know Him more and more.
Hugs,
Mimi

More Than Words said...

I was blessed, Debra!! Thank you for sharing that with us!

McCrakensx4 said...

That is all I desire too...thanks for sharing! My home computer is down so I am not able to upload any pics!! {tear} Hopefully soon! Take care!
~Stacey
xoxo

Cathy said...

Very beautiful, Debra, thank you, Dear.

Denise said...

Yes, my hearts desire.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You always have the right words my friend.!!
YOU are a blessing to me!
Love you the mostestester! LOL
Kim

Karen said...

Amen...beautiful scripture...can't help but be blessed!

Frizzy said...

I have felt quite lost lately. Astray if you will. This is a beautiful scripture. I pray it works on my heart and head today.

Mikki said...

God's words are ALWAYS a blessing to the eyes and heart.. no matter what day!!

Blessings dear friend!!

April said...

Yes...that spoke to every fiber of my being...THANK YOU!

Pia said...

that's a very beautiful verse. i also want to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

luvmy4sons said...

Yes...thank you sister. I so look forward to that day!

Samantha said...

Your so sweet :) Thanks so much :)

Love the psalm its a good one :)

p.s tell josh i said thank you :)


Love
Samantha

Michele Williams said...

My desire too! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful pic and verse.

Debbie Petras said...

I love these words of Scripture. He is all I seek. Sorry I missed this one but maybe I needed to read these words this morning.

Thank you and love you,
Debbie

Kathy C. said...

Oh Beautiful my friend! Thank you.

LisaShaw said...

One of my favorite Psalms dear sister. I love you and thank you for always encouraging. Praying for you.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?