Friday, January 8, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

I'm linking up with Amy today to post a worship song. I have a new computer and I could not get the meme button to download (sorry, Amy). I hope to have this fixed by next Saturday. My song today is Todd Agnew's "Come Ye Sinners". May it bless your socks off!






God bless you today!

13 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

I LOVE that song and Todd Agnew has a wonderful voice...

Blessings to you and yours sweet Debra!

Karen said...

That sweet embrace in those loving arms...beautiful song!

Susan said...

Hey Debra!

What a GREAT song!!! It's good to be back here at your blog.

Enjoyed your pictures from you trip to Tennessee too!

Have a blessed day~

Andrea said...

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. I pray you are feeling well and that GOD is pouring HIMSELF out to you and through you.
andrea

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you sweet sister. Have a great weekend!

Debbie Petras said...

What a song! I never heard it before but I'm so glad that you posted it today. We are all sinners saved by His grace. How I pray for those who have not yet come to know Him in a personal relationship.

I'm so glad to see you joining in today. I've missed you but also enjoyed visiting you on Facebook too.

Love you,
Debbie

Peggy said...

WOW Debra Kaye...this is such a delight to see you sharing with TSMSS, it's been a while since I've seen you here though I know you share great music at other times, too!

This song choice today of Todd's is so beautiful and precious! Great message! Heart rendering! True belief and true repentance is definitely needed by one and all... specially in the churches so they can reach others. We must arise and GO to Jesus with repentant hearts.
May we arise!

Bless you sweet sister, sending hugs and prayers...
love,
Peggy

achildoftheking said...

Debra Kaye, this is beautiful. My post goes very well with yours this morning. I love how God links messages together for one whole purpose. Happy Saturday!

Kathy C. said...

Oh Debra, that was beautiful. I've never heard it before, thank you for sharing it! :)
Bless you my sweet friend...lil Debbie! :)

Mocha with Linda said...

Great old hymn with a new twist. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Thanks for that great song, my friend. Love and Hugs ~

seesawfaith said...

I just love Todd Agnew! I had not heard this one. Thanks so much for posting it!

LivingforGod said...

This new version of the old hymn is nice. Thanks for sharing it.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?