What a beautiful verse and picture! You always fill my heart in some way when I stop by to visit you. I also loved the pictures in your previous post of your trip to Tennessee. Every one looked so happy and yet oh so cold...
Love and prayers to you sweet friend, Alleluiabelle
9 comments:
AMEN!!
Great verse!
Blessings and hugs,
andrea
Amen to this Deb! His Word shows us how to live this life. Glad to see you blogging friend.
Love you,
Debbie
Blessings to you today, as well! It's good to be back!
Amen! :) I love the verse, and the photo goes beautifully...safe in the arms of the Father... :)
So glad you are blogging. I love this verse.
Hugs,
Mimi
A wonderful WFW, my friend ~ Yes, we keep the Word hidden in our hearts. Love and Blessings ~
My Precious Friend,
What a beautiful verse and picture! You always fill my heart in some way when I stop by to visit you. I also loved the pictures in your previous post of your trip to Tennessee. Every one looked so happy and yet oh so cold...
Love and prayers to you sweet friend,
Alleluiabelle
Beautiful!
This is so beautiful! I love you.
Post a Comment