Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Tune for Thursday

Here is a beautiful song from Starfield called Son of God. From the moment the chords begin to play, my heart begins to worship!







May the Lord bless you this day! Big hugs from me to you!

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

That is a TOTAL WORSHIPFUL song!!!!!

Karen said...

Oh, I like that song! My first time hearing it....

April said...

I LOVE that song, but had never seen the video. Thank you bunches for sharing it and have a truly blessed day, sweet friend!

LisaShaw said...

You are such an incredible encourager my dear sister. Thank you for having such a heart for JESUS! I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love Starfield. Have all of their CDS. They truly have an awesome ministry and a talent from the Lord.
Hugs,
mimi

Tammy said...

Great song and very moving video...

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?