I know that today is Thankful Thursday, but this information was passed on to me from my sweet friend, Diane, in Texas and I think it is of paramount importance to pass it on to you. Someone may be very thankful to you one day if you need to use it.
Habakkuk 3:18 "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation"




















7 comments:
Bless you for sharing sis, love you.
Great idea! Thanks for sharing this - this can be very important someday..
Love to you
kelly
I am so glad you are getting this info out there!
Interesting...I am taking a CPR/first aide class at the end of Feb for coaching (mine just expired). Wonder if this is what they will teach us. Hope you have a great rest of your week! ((hugs))
I agree...that's information we ALL can use! THANK YOU!
Thanks for sharing, I'd not heard or seen this.
Have a great weekend!
Bethany
What great advice. I'll have to call my mom and see if she's heard of this. She teaches CPR.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment