Subject: Re: 2 Missing US Navy sailors
I know you do a blog. Please pray for the two missing US Navy sailors and their families back here too. They are from my nephew's unit to is in Afghanistan right now. One of them is a very close friend of his. One is believed dead and the other is still missing since Friday.This is hitting a little close to home right now. I have already started praying for them the more the better.
My sisters....will you join me and pray for these two soldiers? The sister who sent me this email has a son who is in Basic Training with my son. God bless you for praying!




















10 comments:
I will certainly be praying. If you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you by email ...can you share how you are doing? I've been uplifting you and your family in my prayers.
~Tamara
Praying for them, their friends and families, Dear ~
Oh My Sweet Friend & Sister,
My prayers are immediately going up as I read this. I will add them to my prayer list.
I love you Debra and think about you often. I trust that your son is doing well in his training? My prayers are being said for him as well my friend.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Absolutely praying now by faith with love!
I will be praying sis.
Yes, praying now!!
Hugs,
Patti
Praying, Debra....
Been praying alongside you sister. ♥ Thanks for letting us know.
Love you sister-friend!
Sunny
OH my!
Jesus,
You know the lives of these two missing soldiers. You created them. You saw their unformed bodies before one of their days were yet to be. Please help them now. Give them whatever they need. Comfort, bring solace and peace and grace to their families. We are afraid for their lives. Please send Your angles. Guard them and keep them...bring them home Lord according to Thy good will and purpose.
In all things we know that You never change and You are good. We trust Thee Lord. But we do not have because we do not ask. So we beseech Thee Lord. Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy. Wrap Your arms around all involved for in Your presence is fullness of joy. We thank You Lord. We praise you. Intercede. In Your name, Jesus. Amen.
Praying for them right now, Debra.
Post a Comment