Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesday's Tribute to our Military

Each Tuesday I will post a song or a story as a tribute to those who serve our country.  May the Lord watch over them and protect them.








Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very moving tribute and a wonderful post idea.

Karen said...

Amen...great tribute...may the Lord's hand stay upon them.....

Patti said...

Can't see it or hear it, but even a blank white screen is a reminder to me to pray for Josh. I think Tuesday Tribute is a wonderful idea.

Oh, and I'm so glad your gift arrived. It was sent with love and prayer.

Love,
Patti

Jackie said...

Beautiful tribute to our military. My sil (who is like my very own son) is military and proudly serves our country and I love your tribute.....Bless you!

Blessed by your blog and following along with you now! Hope you'll stop by my place for a visit sometime.....I luv meeting new bloggin' sisters in the Lord!

Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Heidi Pocketbook said...

God bless those who serve and protect our country--and their families as well.

Frizzy said...

I can't see it either but I pray your son is safe and sound. How are you these days? Feels like our paths never cross anymore.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?