Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Sunday

Myspace Comments

Blessings to you this day!



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessings to you my sweet Sister and friend!

I love you - many hugs!
Jill

luvmy4sons said...

And to you sister!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Sunday to you too!
Love Ya,
Mimi

Daphine said...

Happy Sunday friend!

May the Lord meet you just where you need him today. Enjoy your service and worship time!

Blessings!

Denise said...

May you be blessed abundantly my friend, love you.

Jennifer said...

Happy Sunday to you too! We got wonderful news today on Ashlyn during Sunday School. I thought it was so appropriate...we prayed, God heard our prayers, answered them and had the message delivered to us in His house...during Sunday School. Pretty cool~!

Beth in NC said...

Happy Sunday to you too! I loved going to church and fill nice and satisfied. :o)

Bless you!
Beth

Vickie said...

Hi Debra, hope you had a great day in the Lord. My connection has been giving me problems so I hope this finally gets through to you.
You are one of the winners of my cool christmas giveaway with a prize of a copy of my book of poetry "A Celebration of Praise" and two of my originally designed bookmarks.

Send me your address at vthomas62@hotmail.com so I can mail you your prize.

Blessings,
Vickie

More Than Words said...

Hi Debra!!
I hope you had a blessed day at church today!!!!

HUGS,
Alicia

Leaon Mary said...

Happy SUNDAY Debra!
You and yourguys sure LOOK HAPPY!
Have a wonderful sabbath!
Lea

Michele Williams said...

Blessings to you too!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I hope you had a great Sunday my friend! {{{Hugs}}}

momstheword said...

You are so funny! You're right, we would burst our crying, lol!

We love Faith and Tim. Without saying to much, they are very dear friends of someone we're related to. They are very sweet and not at all snobbish.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?