Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Word for Wednesday

John 1:14 "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth"

Blessings to you!


25 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful verse, and picture.

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful...just beautiful!
((hugs)) to you my friend,
Mimi

Daphine said...

Great reminder! I always get so excited coming over to your blog. I ALWAYS leave encouraged or inspired in some way friend!

Thanks!

More Than Words said...

Love that verse!!!! I'm going to have to "ditto" what Daphine wrote!!

LauraLee Shaw said...

This is gorgeous, Debra. So perfect for the season!

Unknown said...

Praise You Jesus!

Thank You God!

That a baby changed everything!

That song is still in my mind from Saturday!

I love you - Jill

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Love that verse my friend!
2 more days! 2 more days! Say it with me! 2 more days!
YEAH!!!

Davisix said...

Awwwww....I love this....so beautiful! Happy Wednesday my friend. xox Ang

April said...

You're just the inspiration I was looking for! I know I can always count on you!

Lisa said...

what a darling picture and powerful verse. Have a wonderful day Debra

Beth in NC said...

Such a sweet picture!

Love,
b

Karen M said...

Beautiful picture and powerful verse!

Love your efforts to get a Christmas picture posted a few days ago.

Great reminder about patience with other drivers during this busy season.

I enjoyed getting caught up a bit while I've been preoccupied.

luvmy4sons said...

Such a great picture...to think God in that form. Amazing!

God's Girl said...

Awe... we are starting the book of John at our church. We'll be coming to that verse sometime soon.
Love that picture!!!

Melanie said...

So beautiful, Debra! Can you even imagine what it would have been like to see Jesus in the flesh!? Wow.. what an experience that must have been.

Happy WFW!

Debbie Petras said...

So thankful for His act of humbling Himself so we could be saved from our sins. Love the picture and of course, the verse.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Full of grace and truth.

:)

Need that.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

momstheword said...

Loved it my friend!

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love the new look. And the photo! And I love your WFW it is beautiful! I miss coming by. I only have a few min. so I won't be able to read much but wanted to say hi. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love, Sherry

momstheword said...

About your comment, that's how you do it though. By paying attention to every single thing you buy. It's intentional spending. I agree with you. We hope that our kids will learn to think before they spend too.

Blog is no more said...

Wonderful picture and the verse! Have a great day! Blessings to you too!

Darlene said...

Fabulous verse and picture!
I can't hardly believe Christmas is a week away!

Laurie Ann said...

Great verse and awesome picture! I love it!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Awesome reminder.

Love,
Jean

Staci Loalbo said...

I love the pic in your header!! Beautiful!!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?