Saturday, May 2, 2009

Vacation Fun

OK, I know I told everyone I was taking a vacation ... and I am...really. This is proof! But I'm showing off my nephews and their mad skills! And also some family photos. So here we go.

This is yours truly somewhere in New Jersey. My sister in love just informed me it was Bridgewater...don't know if that is a bridge over troubled water ... but we were there. And at a soccer game that my most fantastic nephew rocked at!!


What can I say about these guys? My nephews say they are goofballs. I'm inclined to agree. This is the hubbalicious and his father. No resemblance at all ... right? lol

This is Uncle Jay and Giacomo ... however, he calls him Jackson just to aggravate him because that's what Uncle Jay does best!!

This is Giovanni at his flag football game. He did really well!! These boys have kept us running and they rock the kasbah!!


This is Will ... who is Giacomo's best friend and team player .... gotta get a plug in! lol





Jaden, Will and Giacomo blocking a free kick ... notice those hands!!! Too cute!





This is Giovanni practicing a shot while the team was resting at halftime. He has one mean kick!





What can I say about the three musketeers? These are some funny guys? Jay, Joe (my brother in love) and Pop! They were the cheering squad.







This is Ninamarie and Gio.








Giacomo being very intense during the game!











Giacomo and Will playing defense and midfield. Awesome!









Will walking off the field after a score.












Ninamarie getting some love from her father and her brother. Good times!















Ninamarie, Pop and me getting ready for the game.













Me and Ninamarie .... excited to watch Giacomo play.

















Pop and the hubbalicious on the sidelines.




























Ninamarie happy to have her family with her.













Ninamarie, Jay and Pop enjoying a breakfast sandwich before the game.















On the way here....we saw the Washington Monument ... here's my best shot at it.






Jay and I on the way ... yes, he was driving and we were snapping pictures! lol







This was the most beautiful field of wildflowers in North Carolina. Just had to get a shot of them.










Ok, my friends ... I hope you have enjoyed some of these family moments. I'll see everyone soon! Love and blessings to all! Big hugs!




















27 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

My Dear Friend Debra,

Great pictures! I can't believe how much your hubby and his dad look alike. WOW! It looks like you, your hubby and the family are enjoying eachother and the little guy playing soccer...well he's the handsomest ever! Enjoy the rest of your time away. It was so good to hear from you here. I missed you!

(((Hugs)))
Alleluiabelle

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

OK, I believe that you are on vacation now..unless you are phenominal @ photoshop!!! LOL.

Hope you have a wonderful time! Your family looks like a blast and the pictures are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing time!

So glad you are all safe and having such a blessed visit!

Love and hugs!
Jill
PS You are so beautiful!!!!!! How are you handling the northern weather???

Debbie Petras said...

Thank you for sharing your photos. I was surprised when I saw your new post since I knew you were away on your trip. But I know how that can be. I think it's great that you couldn't stay away. I can't believe how much your hubby and his dad look alike. Have a safe trip home.

Denise said...

I love these pictures sweetie, looks like you are having a great time. I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

What fun. You and Jay are so stinkin cute! I love your glasses! Fabulous and so sassy! Very sheek.
Glad you had a wonderful time.
Love,
Mimi

Lisa said...

Enjoyed them very much and so glad you enjoyed your time with family. Tis the season for soccer.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Looks like you all are having a blast Debra! What a great looking family, can see the love there. Wow, the three guys look so much a like. Great looking boys, and is their Aunt proud of them or what??? ;) Enjoy the rest of your time. {{{Hugs}}}

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm so glad you are having fun my friend. You look fabulous in those pictures by the way. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it!!
Love you!
And if Jay's Dad was his age they could have been twins!

Samantha said...

Looks like you all are having an awesome family time !
Such a great looking, happy family.
Thanks for sharing the pics, enjoy your vacation and have a safe trip home.
Hugs and blessings to you !

Carol said...

Great pictures of you, your hubby, and the family. I like the way you call them in-loves instead of in-laws. That is lovely.

It sure looks like you had a great time.

Beth in NC said...

You are so beautiful and the pictures are great! Looks like a fun time girlie!

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! Looks like a fun time! What a resemblance between your hubby and his dad! Wow! Praying the fun continues and you arrive safely back home!

Daphine said...

Awesome pictures, Debra! I'm glad you're having some vacation fun with those closest to you ~ Family!

~Sandy said...

Great pictures!!! It looks like you all are having a great time!
Hugs, Sandy

Kristi said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. What a fantastic time you are having. Wow! Your hubby and his dad resemble each other so much. I've missed you! So glad to hear that you are having a great time!

Frizzy said...

Looks like you are all having a wonderful time. You look marvelous and so happy and at peace. Blessings to you all on your journeys.

Melanie said...

Looks like you are having a blast, Debra! Keep on enjoying!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how fun! You guys look like you are having a great time! Your hubby really does look like his dad. Too funny!

Take care my friend! Praying you make it home safe and sound!

Jennsmere said...

Enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing them...
Susan

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures...What a beautiful blog...I enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still new to the land of blog, but so loving reading others stories. Everyone has a story and so many of them are so touching....
Hope you will stop by for a visit.
The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners. I will be blogging from Disney World soon...

April said...

Hey Debra!
Loved all of your pictures! Glad to know that you're having a fun time! Your hubby and his dad could pass for twins...they look SO much alike, it's not funny!

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome pics! Your FIL looks so young - they could pass for brothers. The resemblance is amazing! I'm glad you're having such a great time!

Kelly said...

Glad you are having a great time!! I was very happy to see the little boys protecting their family jewels!! :o) I saw your handsome son in church on Sunday! I didn't get to speak with him, but he was there!! :o)

Oh, i need a vacation right about now!! Keep having a great time!

MOMSWEB said...

Thanks for taking me on vacation with you; I had a blast (smile).

LisaShaw said...

Precious one I so enjoyed viewing the photos! Looks like all is well praise the LORD!

You are so beautiful! Love those glasses on you!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved coming by again and seeing these amazing pics. :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother's Day!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?