Happy Anniversary....Jake Monster! Italian Mafia Man! Stud Muffin! Fat Jack Daddy Cat! Jay!! Macaroni Man! Hunka Hunka Burnin Love!! Ok, so you see the list could go on. We've grown many names over these past years. And I love them all. And he still looks the same to me although it couldn't be because when we met his hair was long and I thought he was a "rocker" wannabe. haha
Our actual anniversary is on February 1st but the Monster Mash has prepared a getaway weekend in the Keys that begins tomorrow and lasts through the weekend so...this is my getting ahead instead of falling behind. I hope you love the song...I love Celine Dion's rendition of it.
May the Lord bless you. If you are married, may He bless your marriage. If you are looking for that special someone to share your life with, may He make that person known to you. Trust Him...He is a faithful God...He knows your perfect mate already.
1 Corinthians 13:13 "But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love"




















13 comments:
I am honored to wish you and your beloved a Happy Anniversary! You are such an inspiration and your love shines through.
May you enjoy your time together!
~Tamara
Happy Anniversary my dear sis, enjoy your get away weekend. I love you.
A great picture! Happy anniversary sister!
Happy Anniversary to you and your dear hubby, Debra! Have a wonderful time together on your getaway! = ) What a joy and blessing for you to have one another!
Happy Anniversary Debra! Miss you guys!
Hugs
Kim
Oh friend...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Enjoy your time together...and I'm praying for MANY...MANY...more Happy Anniversaries. <3
Happy Anniversary and GOD BLESS!!
Oh Debbie! Congrats on the Anniversary and have a WONDERFUL time away...
Soak up the sun and enjoy that hubby of yours!!
Happy, happy anniversary! May the Lord bless you with many more!!!!
Happy Birthday my precious, precious sister!! Have a wonderful relaxing time away with your beloved.
Love, Big Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle
Happy Anniversary !!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both dear sister. May you both continue to have YEARS of blessings. Love you.
Happy Anniversary too! I love that picture. And the song is beautiful and romantic.
Post a Comment