Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy SONday!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


May your Sunday be overflowing with this knowledge! 




Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Amen! Love it, Dear ~

bp said...

Hugs to you! Hope the week ahead is great for you.
Love ya,
Bethany

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! and AMEN!!

God bless you and have a great Sunday

~Ron

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Sonday sweet sister. Hugs!

Karen said...

Happy SONday to you, Debra!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I just came over from Patti's blog at My Cup Runneth Over with Beauty. This is so wonderful what you are doing...
I am having a link party today on my blog I Owe it All to Him...I asked people to tell us what they collect...(I change the theme every week.) Anyway, you are more than welcome to link this up so more people know about what you are doing in regard to our armed forces...it is wonderful. God bless you.
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?