Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Word-filled Wednesday





Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" 



For more Word-filled Wednesday, go to Internet Cafe Devotions.



Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

16 comments:

Cathy said...

Amen! Very nice, my sweet friend ~

Denise said...

I like this sis.

Hopie said...

Very pretty picture to go with that verse.

Mikki said...

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen to that my sweet sister! I love you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen to that verse.

Karen said...

Amen! Praise the Lord!

Love the picture you chose...and that you are reading in Joshua....

Beth in NC said...

So sweet and simple my friend.

Love it.

Happy WFW!
Beth

Susan said...

Yes, I will serve the LORD!!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Amanda said...

Yes amen. I love the picture and the verse is a well-quoted one of mine...

Blessings to you!

Amanda
www.amandassecretgarden.com

Patti said...

My household too!!

Love you!!
Patti

Ozjane said...

That reminds me that once upon a time that verse was on the wall in almost every Christian home I went into......I have not seen it up for a long time.
I have a couple of large framed old fashioned prints with verses up, but not that one.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Good to stop in today and see this verse. Miss my visits with you, sweet friend.

Hope you are enjoying summer!

Wanda said...

amen!

luvmy4sons said...

Amen! Love you sister!

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a neat illustration. Thanks for sharing this.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?