Friday, August 13, 2010

TSMSS

Happy Saturday to you!  I'm linking up with Amy today to share one of the most precious hymns to me.  It is Brian Doerksen singing "Just As I Am".  This is the song that was playing when I gave my heart to the Lord and even this evening as I am listening to it again, I am flooded with the endearing memories of running to my King and Him meeting me and taking my burden away.  I am forever in his dedt!  If you would like to particpitael, click here.












Abiding in Him ~ Debra Kaye

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh how I would have loved to be there, listening to Him sing. It's a great hymn!

Patti said...

I love Brian Doerksen...especially his album "You Shine."

What beautiful memories you have of the most life-changing day of your entire life.

Love and hugs,
Patti

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful song to begin my morning Deb! How thankful that He chose me ...just as I am.

Much love,
Debbie

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the guitar. So peaceful.

luvmy4sons said...

Aaaah! Contented sigh. Loved this!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how beautiful! So thankful for a God who takes me just as I am. Thanks for the reminder my friend!

Thena said...

One of my favorite old hymns. Love it!!

Karen said...

Always will love this song...how wonderful to have a special song to commemorate your "birth" day....

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?