Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Spirit Award

My sweet friend, Alicia, at More than Words, has awarded me this Christmas Spirit Award. Thank you so much, friend!



Of course with receiving awards, there are some rules that come along with it. For this particular one, the rules are very simple. They are....

You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Five things I LOVE about Christmas:

1. Recognizing the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!! Happy Birthday Jesus!!
2. Christmas lights. I love lights...I'd string them all year round if I could.
3. The movie ~ The Nativity Story
4. The songs ~ The Little Drummer Boy, Silent Night

5. Christmas Eve Service



Now I have seen a lot of my bloggy friends with this Award...Yay! However, if you stop by and you have not been tagged yet....Yay...grab that Award and pass the Christmas cheer!

Blessings to you!








9 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love this award.

I am so glad it's Christmas time. I have been listening to Christmas music all evening.

What a special time!

More Than Words said...

Yay...it's up!! Don't you love awards?

I liked your list! It was very similar to mine!!!!

Have a great night!!!

Peggy said...

'Tis the season to be jolly!
Congratulations Debra Kaye!!!
Now you have another Spirit...the Christmas one..."what a wonderful life" and really that should have been another award so truthfully
deserved so I'm glad that you are leaving the Christmas cheer open to ALL & to ALL a good night! 1 to 45... so I'm #2...since you get 45.
I won't be doing it for a while though...have another waiting. May God bless your season of Christmas!
How can you not LOVE Christmas! unless your the Grinch, I guess or Scrooge !

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your award!

I have received this award yesterday and will be posting mine on Friday along with my decoration pictures.

I love CHRISTmas...my favorite time of the year!

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for passing on Christmas cheer! There is just something special about Christmas Eve services!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on the award! Oh, I forgot how much I love the Christmas Eve service until you mentioned it. Great list!
Love ya!
Mimi

Kelly said...

love your background. (I heart reindeer)
I may snatch this award. (thanks)
great list.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun award! I heart Christmas! Congrats friend :) xoxo~Stacey

Denise said...

Congrats dear, love you.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?