Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So blessed! Thanks, gals!!

My new bloggy friend, Momstheword, awarded me with the Butterfly Award. I love it and think it's beautiful. I'm to link it back to her - check. And pass it on to ten others and let them know they have been awarded it on their blog by leaving them a message. I'm going to pass it on to the first ten people who respond to this post so consider yourselves awarded if you are numbers 1-10! Awesome.
Then I get a note from my pal, Peggy, treating me to a Lemonade Award. The same rules apply. Nominate ten. That Peggy..she has a big heart and nominated much more than ten...I'm tellin ya, I feel the same way...If you are here today and visiting with me, please grab that Lemonade Award.

Then there is sweet Alicia over at More thanWords. She awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. It comes with a Seven Things Meme, and here there are:
SEVEN THINGS I DID BEFORE (personally, I think this statement is vague...tee hee)
1. I worked as a Fedex Trainer and Dispatcher
2. Identified my job with my personal success as a person
3. Could not conceive of being a stay at home Mom...I know, I know...I so love it now!!!
4. People pleased everyone in my life
5. I was a cheerleader in high school (have I mentioned how vague I think that question is?)
6.
7.
SEVEN THINGS I DO NOW
1. Daily Devotional
2. Homeschool
3. Rent movies
4. Blog
5. Have date night with my hubby
6. I volunteer at a food bank
7. I dance in the kitchen when I want to make my guys laugh
SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO
1. Go on a mission trip
2. Get my house sold
3. Be debt free
4. Move to a Tennessee cabin and have all the bloggy gals over for coffee! PS..Kim & Kathy are cooking .... obviously!
5. See my daughter come back to the Lord
6. See Alpesh (my son's adoptive child)
7. Be the best wife I can be to my hubby
SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND
1. He loves loves loves Jesus
2. He has the best smile in the whole wide world
3. He wants to be a cowboy so bad! He wears a hat & boots like nobody's business!
4. He calls me "Peach"
5. He cooks for me on the weekends
6. He has the most wonderful disposition. Truly. Makes us laugh. Keeps us sane.
7. When all is said and done, he makes me feel safe.
SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. Josh, have you started that report yet?
2. Truly, you think this room is clean? You're killin me Smalls!
3. Procrastination is a friend to failure....start your reports!!!
4. Love you more!! ! Love you most!! I love you so much it's an emergency. In text form that is 1-13-911 (stands for 1 Cor 13 ... the love Chapter...smart, huh?)
5. Josh, give me the Blue Steel (look from a movie)(I told ya, we are famous for one liners)
6. Somebody is calling me (when the dryer buzzer goes off)
7. That's one Mac!!
SEVEN PEOPLE I'M TAGGING: Beth in NC, Debbie, April, Bethany, Kelly, Denise & Sheryl


And if that wasn't enough, I was blessed by Denise with 'Your Blog is Fabulous' Award. That sweet sister always blesses my socks off. She is so fabulous so to have her give this to me is ...well, fabulous! I am to fess up to five addictions and then pass on to five other Fabulous Sisters. Five addictions...easy! #1 Jesus #2 Jason #3 Josh #4 blogging #5 sweet tea w/lemon. I'm addicted to 'em all...especially #1 & 2. Can't get enough of them! Now to nominate five Fabulous Women...#1 Jennifer (she is a new bloggy sister and she touches my heart) #2 Kim (my fabulous friend that I get to meet in 10 days...sorry LauraLee...kinda) #3 Sunny (yes, Sunny, you are fabulous) #4 Tarah (you will love her fabulous style..trust me on this one) #5 Kelly (i actually got to meet this fabulous gal at church...check out her blog...fabulous)
Whew! Thanks for sticking with me. Blessings to you all. Sorry if there are spelling errors...my brain is not functioning very well this evening. lol








22 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Thanks Debra! My 2nd award. Wow. :o) I'm not sure if I'm supposed to answer everything you did, but I'm going to give it a try. Ha.

Love!
Beth

More Than Words said...

Congrats on all those awesome awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it, girl!!

You have cute expressions!!

Darlene said...

Congrats on all your awards!!! You deserve each and everyone!

Sweet Blessings,
Darlene

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, and thanks for thinking of me. I love the picture of your dear family, so precious.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats my friend! You are blessed and you are a blessing!

McCrakensx4 said...

WOW...what great awards! You are the woman! They look great on you :)

Karen said...

Congratulations on all of your awards. You deserve them! Hope your headache is better.
Karen

Edie said...

Hey Debra! Wow, congratulations on all those awards. Loved reading all about you! :)

Unknown said...

Awww - you are so sweet Debra!

You really are a blessing to everyone!

I'm so glad I met you!

Hugs and love!
Jill

Melanie said...

Congrats on your awards, Debra!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats Debra. I love the 1-13-911. So cute! You are such a precious family. love the picture at the top. Those eyes...
XOXO,
Mimi
Praying that your headache is gone.

Speaking from the Heart said...

Debra,

Congratulations on your awards. You truly deserve each of them. I love the picture of you and your family.

Hugs,
Jean

Daphine said...

WOW! Congrats on ALL your awards! I loved reading all these fun things about!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on all your awards!!! Whoooo Hooooo!

Thank you, Debra so much for the award but mostly for your encouraging and sweet words that you leave for me. You don't know how much they mean to me.

Love,
Jenn

P.S. I love the new picture of you and your beautiful family :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Thank you Debra! I think your fabulous and I'm counting the days my friend!!!
Hugs to you!

April said...

Awww...I'm bummed...I got here too late, wouldn't you know it! Oh, well, better luck next time! I do love tags, though, and I'm sure I'll have tons of fun with it! THANKS, Debra! Congrats on all your awesome awards...no one deserves them more! :)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved reading about you! Loved your phrases! Loved learning more.

Frizzy said...

Wow! Congratulations on all of your awards. Of course you certainly do deserve them and many many more. Not sure why but your blog hasn't been showing up on my reader lately. Makes me sad! It's wonderful to hear from you today as always. How are you and your family?

Michele Williams said...

Congrats on these awesome awards! Well deserved my friend.

Sunny Shell said...

CONGRATULATIONS sister Debra! Well, I have to say, I certainly cannot disagree with those who gave you these awards! :-)

You're a sweet sister-friend and I sure am enjoying getting to know you!

Thank you for my award, I'll try to get it up today...I'm also STILL trying to get my Christmas decorations up too. AHHHH!!!

Love you precious sister-friend,
Sunny

bp said...

I posted mine today. I didn't know you worked at a food bank also! Neat!

Kelly said...

I can officially be named a "losing her mind" person. I thought for sure I thanked you for my award, but apparently NOT! :o( THANK YOU FOR MY FABULOUS AWARD!! The baby has been sick and not sleeping so we are both a little out of it!! THe rain doesn't help either!! Have a great weekend!! We are signed up for the "discover real life" workshop in January!! You should come too!!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?