
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
So I pass this onto: Mimi, Leslie, Stacey, Kim, Patti, Kelly, Alicia, Daphine




















17 comments:
I love you my friend.
Thank you sweet sister. Love ya!
I would have laughed at "the thingy that weighs you" because I say thingy all the time. Drives my husband nuts "Did you get the thing? You know, the thingy?" No wonder he never understand what I'm talking about....
Congrats on your awesome award, Debra! Have a great weekend!
What a SUPER cute award...I LOVE it! And I've never seen it before. Congrats to you sweetness! xoxo Ang
And yet another one my friend lol. LOL. I got a great email from Patti on her "gift". That was so fun wasn't it. I'm glad we got to surprise her like that.
Hugs.
Congratulations to you too Debra!
Congrats on another very appropriate award for you!
Love and blessings sweet friend!
Jill
Debra, Thanks sweetie! I love it! You are too kind! Blessings to you.
Love, Stacey
Congrats to you my friend and thank you for passing it on to me.
It is a cute award!
XOXO,
Mimi
Thanks Deb!
Awww....congratulations! I'm so impressed too! I have no idea what some of those big words mean! I've gotta go get a dictionary! :-)
Bless you sweet sister-friend,
Sunny
Congrats on your award friend and THANKS for thinking of me! It made the rest of my evening!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Congrats! You do have a great blog! I always enjoy visiting with you!
Congrats, Debra!
Congrats. on your award. It was definitely given to a deserving gal!! I feel privileged to count you among my friends.
Thanks for passing the award on to me. I definitely want my blog to come across that way...as friendly and encouraging, and not preachy and holier-than-thou.
I will have to have my daughter help me with posting the award on my blog. (She's taught me some things, but moving icons around isn't one of them.)
Thank you again!!
Love,
Patti
Blessings Debra..and congratulations!
I would be so honored if you would stop over and receive some more blessings from me...you already have this one and the other but I believe I have one for you!
Come & be blessed @http://mazmagi.blogspot.com/2008/12/spirit-of-christmas-to-all.html
Post a Comment