Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! I am so thankful today. I am thankful that we have finally found out that Jason's pathology report came back a-ok! Praise the Lord!

I am thankful for that most wonderful Savior, Jesus...today and every day. He has me thinking about things above instead of things here on this earth and those thoughts give me peace.

And I am thankful for provision...Heavenly provision and provision that comes from a very hard working husband. I am grateful for his efforts and thankful for that smile when he walks in that door each day.


For more Thankful Thursday, please visit Iris.



27 comments:

More Than Words said...

I'm right there w/ ya, sister!!!!!

God is good!!

LAURIE said...

Praise God for your good report. I find out my pathology report on tuesday...I hope to hear the same good news. Happy TT!

Daphine said...

Praise the Lord for the good report!! I was wondering about that not to long ago. I am sure you both feel relieved. Thanks for sharing the good news!

Happy Thursday friend!

Unknown said...

Praising the Lord today along with you. Have a wonderful TT.

Peggy said...

Praise God! That is great Thankful news...Thank You Lord for Jason's good report! Beautiful thankful post! Continued blessings on YOU, Deb & yours! Enjoy TT & the attitude of gratitude & thinking as you do on things above...with love!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

that's good. I am happy for you too:D

Unknown said...

OH DEBRA - that is the most wonderful news! Praising God with you and ever so thankful for Jay's good report!

Big hugs sweet friend!

I love you,
Jill

He & Me + 3 said...

I too am Thankful for both of those things. Don't know where I would be in life without my Savior & my hubby. God is so good to bless us with such hardworking, God fearing men. WE are blessed.
((hugs)) my friend!
Love,
Mimi

luvmy4sons said...

Yea! Praise God from Whom all blessing flows. Rejoicing with you!

April said...

Glad to hear that Jason's pathology report came back good...forgive me, but I must have missed where you wrote about it. Sorry!

Love your Thankful Thursday post, as always! Have a blessed day, Debra!

Kelly said...

That is fantastic!! Rejoicing with you today!! Have a great rest of the day!

Davisix said...

YAY!!! Amen, Sister! {Hugs} to you. xoxoox Ang

More Than Words said...

Hi Debra,
I just wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for your comment on my TT blog!! It felt so heartfelt!!!! Thank you for blessing me!!!!!!

HUGS,
Alicia

bp said...

Happy TT to you!

I'm glad to hear about the pathology report.

Patti said...

I'm rejoicing with you about the pathology report!! Given how long it took to get the results, you really had an opportunity to not worry, didn't you? It would have been easy to trust if you had heard in 2 days, but trusting for 3 interminable weeks had to seem nearly impossible---at least for me it would have, but you may have a much stronger faith than I have.

Also, I was thanking God for the same thing this morning. His provision through my hard-working husband. I haven't held a job outside the home in over 18 years!!! How I thank God for the privilege I have had to stay home and that my husband, even during the 25 months of unemployment, did whatever it took. (He did some custodial work and some construction work to bring in a small amount of money) Many men, who are used to high-paying, professional jobs wouldn't consider cleaning toilets in their church. but my husband was willing to be humble and, thus, was able to bring in a small amount of money while we waited for the Lord to provide a "career" job to him.

Blessings,
Patti

Marsha said...

Hello sweet friend! So thankful to hear that hubby is a-okay!

We returned Tuesday night and I'm still trying to get used to our time zone! Boy, this is rough. We had a wonderful trip, though. God showed Himself faithful. He never ceases to amaze me.

Have a blessed weekend!

Melanie said...

I am thankful with you for a good report back. Praise God!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Praise the Lord! That is good news to be thankful for! And yes, I am with you on being thankful for God's provision. He is so good!

Happy TT my friend!

(btw, I'm sorry I haven't emailed you. but I got my package Tuesday. Thank you so much! I will post about it soon!)

Bonnie said...

Praise God for a good pathology report!!!!!! The voice who delivered that message was a beautiful sound to your ears, I'm sure! Blessings!!

Laurie Ann said...

Praising the Lord for a wonderful report and for your glorious blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Michele Williams said...

You're so special....Blessings...

Lyndy said...

Praise the Lord for a good report.

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart sweet sister.

Blessings, Lyndy

Anonymous said...

Great TT!
Blessings to you!

Debbie Petras said...

Such wonderful news about Jason's path report. Praise God! The waiting is always the hardest part, isn't it? You have much to be thankful for.

Cheryl said...

Praising HIM with you for the good report! Happy TT~

McCrakensx4 said...

I am so happy for you and Jay! That is awesome news and Yes, God is good. All the time :) Happy day
((hugs)) Stacey

Denise said...

Amen, such beautiful blessings.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?