Today, Amy, hosts us for Then Sings My Soul Saturdays. I have chosen Faith Hill singing "A baby changes everything". My friend, April, posted this song a few weeks back on her blog and it touched my heart then and I have been singing it since.
Thank God for Jesus ... this baby changed everything! Hallalujah! Enjoy!
Blessings to you!! Debra Kaye
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago




















22 comments:
We posted the same song just different videos. LOVE this song, I bought her CD because of it. Awesome the words are just awesome and so true...That Baby changed everything!
XO,
Mimi
a baby changes everything....Amen! And Jesus...He changed everyone! Lovely song.
I posted this song too today. I love it! What a message.
I hadn't heard that before. What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing!
I have never heard that song before. But, I too, am thankful for the baby that came to pay atonement for my sin. Without him, I would be hopelessly lost and separated from God forever.
Have a lovely day.
Love,
Patti
Good choice for this week. It seems that there are three songs that appear over and over on this TSMSS.
This one, Mary did you know and O Holy Night.
Starting to look like a play list on repeat!
heh.
Thanks for sharing. I like this song.
Molly
(thegirlinthemiddle)
WOW...I like this song too. I have never heard it before.
So glad that baby Jesus changed everything!
Thanks for sharing
Have a wonderful weekend!
Darlene
I would have to say that Faith's song has become one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs. I, too, can't seem to get the lyrics out of my head...BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh and I reawarded you!
Amen! Today is the first time that I'd heard this song and I loved it. So beautiful!
Thank you so much for your prayers for Ashlyn and seeing about getting her on your church's prayer list. She is one sick little girl...she needs touch from God.
Happy TSMSS!
I love this song, so awesome.
Love Faith Hill!! Great song too!
Hey sweet friend! I don't know what happened but I wasn't following you anymore. :( I'm back now! I've had such a mess with my computer, it's hard telling. I wonder who else I'm not following that I should be?
LOVE this song and posted it on my blog too, right after April. :) Its so beautiful and SO true!
:) Ang
Just finished watching that on Mimi's blog. But this version WOW! Absolutely powerful! AMAZING!
Love you and big hugs!
Oh YES a baby changed everything! Thank You sweet JESUS!
Jill
This is a great song! It must be popular, I saw it mentioned on another blog recently.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
I heard this the other day on the radio.. one word.. BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks for sharing!
Amazing song!!!!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment!! You are such a sweetie!! Just the prayers are huge!! She just needs some sleep to fight it off!! I will keep your email in my back pocket for sure!! :o)
Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!
This is a beautiful song! I only first heard it on Mimi's TSMSS. I will have to check into the CD. I am so thankful for that baby that changed everything! Thanks for sharing my friend! I hope you have a great Sunday!
Love Faith Hill!
Yes, this is such a beautiful song. I heard it for the first time on April's blog and it just ministered to me in such a way that I can't put into words. It's just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment