TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria
________________________________________
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
____________________________________________
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
__________________________________
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't
have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!
__________________________________________
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the
alphabet.'
_________________________________
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry
tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father
didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
______________________________________
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
______________________________
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as
your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
___________________________________
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking
when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher
Oh my! Blessings to you today!





















28 comments:
Funny especially the crocodile one.
I always enjoy reading your Friday funnies. Laughter is good for my soul. Thanks Debra and have a great weekend.
I love teacher student conversations...you never know what you will hear. These were too funny. Love the last one. Too hysterical.
Okay I have never heard those before and they were hilarious!!! Kids are so literal! LOL.
Hugs my friend.
Ha, those are cute. :o) Thanks for the smile!
Happy Friday!
Beth
They were all great! Thanks for the fun.
Have a great weekend.
Have you been sitting in our home during "school"- LOL! Blessings to you my friend! Amanda:)
How funny! The H to O is my favorite.
have a good weekend. I've been praying for you this week.
So cute, Debra! You gotta luv kids! Your Friday Funnies are always something I look forward to! Enjoy your weekend in that nice, warm Florida sunshine!
These are cute. I'm going to save the chemical make-up one for our chemistry lesson this week! Brenda @ http://www.ourlifestyleoflearning.ning.com
cute!
Too cute! My favorite was the "I is" one. Loved them all, though! Happy Friday to you.
Kids are TOO smart... :)
I loved these and chuckled the whole way through. Thanks so much I love hearing how kids minds think. I wish I could remember things Yaya says long enough to write them down. LOL!
Laughter is very good for the soul! Have a great weekend! Supposed to warm up, yay!
Thanks for the smiles sweetie.
LOL! Too funny!
Gotta love those kids!
those were great, and funny!
Lauren Ann
Very funny and cute!!
Heee heeee. Thanks for the laughs today.
It does make you giggle - children say things~
Thanks for sharing...
A merry heart doeth good like medicine!
Sweet Blessings,
DeeDee
Wowzer, these are great! I think what makes them funny is that there's logic in the background of all of them. Love 'em!
Thanks for the laugh tonight, Debra! I really needed it!
Have a great weekend!
LOL! Those were great. Loved the last one about the teacher. My girls could probably say that about me :-)
Hey, I've been praying for you. 8-]
Please forgive me for pasting the same comment in every blog I'm visiting tonight. For some unknown computer/internet-related reason, I couldn't get to ANY blogs earlier and now I'm WAY short on time.
If I'm leaving you a comment, I loved your Friday Funnies. Thanks ever so for making our hearts merry! I'll do better next time. 8-}
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
LOL... I enjoyed these!
Debra,
These are too funny!! How are you doing?
Post a Comment