Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My sweet sister, Beth, provided for me a new blog makeover! I just love it. Thank you, Beth. And thank you, Tara, for the great work and the time and patience you extended to me. I love my new look!




Myspace Comments




Blessings to you this day!

27 comments:

Sunny Shell said...

Oh this is beautiful sister! I LOVE this! And I absolutely LOVE you!♥

Melanie said...

Oooh... I LOVE the new look!

luvmy4sons said...

Looks GREAT!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

A beautiful blog for a beautiful lady!! A perfect fit I think!
Hugs my friend.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

I LLLLOOOOOVVVEEE it!

Sheryl said...

Debra - it looks beautiful!!!

Leaon Mary said...

wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
WHAT A BEEEEAUTIFUL BLOG MISS DEBRA!
I'm so happy for you!!!
I'm fixin to paint our bedroom a robins egg blue that reminds me of your colors! I love that shade!!! So fresh and ALIVE!
Holykisses my sweet sister!
Lea

Kelly said...

Love it!! Fabulous!! Have a great week!

Beth in NC said...

Oh Friend, I am THRILLED to do this for you! You are such a blessing to so many! It is beautiful -- just like you!

Love you!
Beth

momstheword said...

Debra, I would like a slideshow like yours of buttons, and also of pictures. Could you email me at momstheword2008@hotmail.com and let me know how you did it? thanks! If it's to much trouble don't worry about it.

bp said...

AMAZING!! It is beautiful and fits you perfectly! How nice.

Lisa said...

Debra - Your blog makeover looks absolutely perfect for you!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love it my friend! It's beautiful...just like you!

Kristi said...

I LOVE it! It is totally you!

Denise said...

Your new look is so beautiful my friend.

Tammy said...

I love the new look!!!

April said...

Talk about snazzy, girl! I LOVE IT! It is so YOU! You're going to make the rest of us look bad! ENJOY!♥

Karen said...

I love your new look!! :o)
Karen

Jennifer said...

Oh, Debra...very, very pretty! I love it!

More Than Words said...

Debra..it's so pretty and feminine!!!!! Love it! Isn't Tara great?

Daphine said...

WOW! I love your new look too!

Sita said...

Simply gorgeous!

The Equipped Life said...

It IS a beautiful background, but I'd come if it were completely white, just to connect with your beautiful outlook on life!

Darlene said...

WOW!!! I love the new look!!
I know you are so excited....what a great gift.
Blessings,
Darlene

Addicted to Beadz said...

Love the new look!

Love,
Cheryl

God's Girl said...

Wow!!! Your blog looks really nice. She did an excellent job! : )

Marsha said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your new look!! Wowzers! I may need to contact her! LOVE IT!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?