Friday, February 6, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Happy Saturday! Are you ready to worship our King in song? I am! I have chosen Todd Agnew's "fragile breath" as my selection today. Thank you, Amy, for being our host.






>Blessings to you today!





17 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Debra!

I love this song and I love Todd Agnew! He played worship at our church last year. He is a very humble dude!!!

Denise said...

So very lovely.

Beth in NC said...

Hey girl, it took me forever to find your comment button today. I love this song! And by watching this youtube, I discovered a word I was singing wrong. lol

Happy TSMSS!
Beth

Lori said...

So nice...

You changed your blog it looks great..
Have a great weekend.

Debbie Petras said...

I always enjoy visiting TSMSS posts. I love the new header, especially for February. I call it love month but I'd like to extend that to all year. Thank you for wearing red. I admire that you are doing what you can to take care of your health even though there are some things you can't always control. But God is in control of it all, even our health. I'm so glad we're friends!

Mocha with Linda said...

Great song - haven't heard it in a while. Have a great weekend!

bp said...

I never knew the name of this song! It's very familiar though.

Have a blessed day!

Jennifer said...

Hey Debra!

Thank you for posting Todd Agnew's song today...I love this song.

When it comes on K-Love and I am working at home alone...I can't help but stop and worship the King of Kings.

So beautiful!

Happy TSMSS!

luvmy4sons said...

Such a great song! You speak with thunder and lightning...what is man that you are mindful of us Oh Lord!

GranthamLynn said...

I love this song too. I think I love al of Todd Agnews songs! Thanks for sharing.
BTW I love your new look. Love the photo's you chose! You are Blessed.

Unknown said...

Hi Debra - Happy Saturday to you!

I really like his sound! Thanks for sharing today!

Hugs and love!
Jill

April said...

Debra~
Your header looks great! Sorry if my instructions left you scratching your head! You really just have to get on there and play around a bit!

What a great song you shared today...PERFECT!

Sita said...

Not only have I ever heard of Todd Agnew...never heard this song as well..and I am perturbed...why ever not?! This is so powerful and goes with the series on Holiness-set apartness--that we are hearing at our church...
thank you for posting this and congrats on your Blessed Aroma award!
Love the new look and header pics!

Karen said...

That song has wonderful words that really bless me! Thank you for sharing it today....

Edie said...

Awesome song Debra! Thanks for supplying these few moments of worship.

Hey I see you posted your *addiction* on your sidebar. LOL!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love this song! God is so awesome! His power never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for sharing my friend!

God's Girl said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome video! Really great!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?