Hi Kay.. Thank you for stopping by and visiting me and for the sweet comment,, I am sorry to hear about your situation.. I know how it feels,, cause i have been there. But stay rooted in God and he will guide your path.. I hope we can stay in touch and lean on each other.. I am getting ready to start a new WBS at my church and a lot of the girls that follow my blog regularly want me to post it on my site.. I think it is giong to be a good one.. It is about our Value.. as woman.. if you get a chance go back to my blog and scroll down and click on it and watch the intro.. you may want to join us.. I hope so.. Have a blessed day..
10 comments:
Wonderful WFW sis.
Amen and amen... I love the simplicity of this WFW... simply beautiful.
What a glorious occupation.
amen! all the glory to our Lord.
Amen! May we praise His name today and everyday. Thanks for sharing my friend!
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Great WFW Mrs.Debbie :) <3 the verse :)
A hearty AMEN!!!
Love,
Patti
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Hi Kay.. Thank you for stopping by and visiting me and for the sweet comment,, I am sorry to hear about your situation.. I know how it feels,, cause i have been there.
But stay rooted in God and he will guide your path..
I hope we can stay in touch and lean on each other.. I am getting ready to start a new WBS at my church and a lot of the girls that follow my blog regularly want me to post it on my site.. I think it is giong to be a good one.. It is about our Value.. as woman.. if you get a chance go back to my blog and scroll down and click on it and watch the intro.. you may want to join us.. I hope so..
Have a blessed day..
Post a Comment